About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Free Cupcake digial Download

Hi All,

Just though i would share this free digital Cupcake image with you as i downloaded it today and coloured it in with Promarkers pens, this is the 1st Card i have actually used with the Promarker pens and l'm happy with the result what do you think? l would appreciate your comments.
Thank you for looking............:)

1 comment:

Paula said...

Looks fab Sandra!!!

Paula. x