About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Four grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy and Mila they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Saturday, 16 July 2011

Special Friend Card

 Hello My Friends
Well, it's Saturday and as i had some spare time i thought i would take up this challenge for
Pennyblack Saturday Challenge -----Bunting Week 160
l have used Cream Hammer Card Stock, with Plain green card as a base colour, i used Pennyblack Image from the Wonderful Critters Party Set, then i stamped the image on to plain white card and Mounted it on Green card to give it some hight with 3d sticky pads coloured the image using Promarker pens, i then used 2 Stamps...........  Best Wishes which is from Kodomoline.com & Special Friend that i recently purchased from pink Gem Designs i did the same with the Sentiments Mounted them on green card and 3d with sticky pads, and just to fill in the gaps i placed Green Card Cindy, 
Thank you for passing by and hopefully you will like what you see any comments you may leave are greatefully recieved and l read all my comments.
Many thanks Sandra H xxxxxxxxxxx

http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2011/07/penny-black-saturday-challengeweek-160.html

29 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sandra, the image is so cute and I love your colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love penny-black how cute!!!!!!!! Love the little hedgehogs!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Sandra,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card, i do love these images, i should dig out some of the stamps i have

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sandra, sooooooo cute :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, so cute - and you know I love hedgies! Super! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card sandra.super image and your design and colours are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww this is so cute, love the image xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous love the image and fab details, big hugs love Pops x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a great card sweetie.....I have a little surprise for you on my blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card Sandra, I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable Penny Black image...as usual. I like the way you used your embellies...cute card.
    Thanks for commenting on my card. Come on over and play at Simply Create if you have a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  13. adorable card sandra ..thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Uhooi,,
    Wow,, This card is a creative, cute and nice,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous card Sandra penny black stamps are so cute. Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for all your lovely comments. This is a fab card, love the deep green and the sweet image. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty card i love all the details and colors

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your design and colors and of course the little hedgehogs!!
    Blessings Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi hun! This is a very pretty card. I love the cute image. Design is great too. :)

    Thank you for always taking the time to visiting my blog and leaving me all the lovely comments. They mean a lot. I'm really sorry because I've been such a bad blogger pal lately. I hope I'll get the chance to visit you more soon.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thats so sweet Sandra, love the soft rounded corners.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Sandra,

    I just love this penny black image! Gorgoeus card :-)

    I saw your comment over on Sarpreets blog of Toot's the sock monkey and would love for you to pop over to the 'Odds & Soxlets' website to take a look at our new digi craft collection: http://oddsandsoxlets.co.uk/create-craft-sho/digital-craft/summertime-friends/

    With Love
    Erica x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card design Sandra. The colours work well and that image is gorgeous.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute card Sandra. Love those hedgies!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is gorgeous Sandra, I love that image :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Sandra, loovely PB card, love the rounded edges1 Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous and so cute too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  27. These little hegdehogs are adorable, a really cute card.I hardly use my Promarkers but seeing your card I'm going to dig mine out!!
    Bev.x

    ReplyDelete