About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Thursday 22 December 2011

I Tagged you!!

Hello
Hope your ready for the big day
As it's only 4 days
Are you getting excited?
Today
Is
Make a Tag!
And here is mine
Recipe
Penny/Black Stamp
Season's
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Green & Gold Mirror Card
Green & Pink Gem Stones
Gold Ribbon & Bow
Gold Stars
Woodware Corner Cutter
Thank you for calling by
Many Thanks to all who leave Comments
And l'd like to wish you all
A lovely Christmas
&
A Happy New Year
Sandra H xx

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Sandra Have a fantastic Christmas and a Happy new Year.
Chris x

Carol said...

Gorgeous tag Sandra, love the gold ribbon. Carol x

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Sandra, love the shiny gold. Wishing you a happy Christmas and a lovely new Year xx

Unknown said...

Tags are the next thing on my list!! I hope I get to them!! Merry Christmas xx

Di said...

Beautiful Sandra - I need to get into making some tags each week ready for next Christmas :) Di xx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie gorgeous tag.....I've still not made mine yet....I will be in total panic soon lol.

Incase I dont get chance after today I want to wish you & your family a magical christmas & all the very best for 2012 hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Irene said...

Brilliant tag Sandra, love the sparkle.

To You and your Family have a wonderful Christmas.

luv
irene
xxxx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous tag Sandra.

Wishing you a Happy Christmas and peaceful New Year.xxx

Catherine said...

This is so beautiful and elegant Sandra ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Beautiful tag Sandra, love it!

Warm hugs
Maarit

coops said...

stunning tag sandra.really classy ;D

xx coops xx

Rosietoes said...

Lovely shiny tag Sandra.
Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year. x

Edna x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tag Sandra, very elegant!
Helen x

Sarpreet said...

this is gorgeous, i love the colours used

Sorry I have not been able to visit your blog in such a long time, I have been so busy, and there have not been enough hours in the day.

I wanted to also wish you a very merry christmas and a happy new year from our house to yours.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous tag Sandra.
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas :)
hugs Mandy xx

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful tag sandra...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...wishing you and yours a very happy christmas..hugs kath xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous tag Sandra...sadly I haven't had time to join in the PB challenge this week...WHappy Christmas to you and your family....

Anne

Kathleen said...

Beautiful tag, could you make me loads for next Christmas as mine were horrific this year.

Kath x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, hugs pops x

Helen said...

Gorgeous tag - love the gold ribbon!
Thanks for joining us at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x