About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 3 February 2013

What we ladies are best for Shopping!!

Hello and welcome to you all
Wet day here today and l hear there could be more snow Aww No!!
Thank you for popping by it's always nice to know your about
We have Our grandchild later today staying over so this is a quick post 
My camera is poorly so its gone back to the makers l have to use hubby's but it
Dosen't capture the colours as good as mine so l'm looking forward to getting mine back
And here is my card
Items used
Shaped White card
Freebie B/P Leopard Print Printed directly onto card
Ladbuginks Image Leopard Skin Heels This is a new set where you can purchase here
And check out the challenge here 
Theres also a blog hop try it out its such fun
Coloured with Flexmarkers
Spellbinders/Magnolia /Memory box Dies
Card Candy,Bakers Twine
Green Gem Stones
Doily Sentiment
Clear Sentiment
Memento Ink
Thank you for your time
Enjoy your day
Challenges

31 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Sandra.
Chris x

Gail said...

This is great!
The shoes aren't my style though!
haha
Enjoy the grandchild!

Catherine said...

This is such a cool card Sandra ! I love the shape and the papers you have used ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Di said...

Terrific Sandra! Love the leopard skin effect - sigh, I remember tottering round on heels as high as those :( Hugs, Di xx

Carol said...

Fabulous snippet make Sandra, the leopard skin looks great. Carol x

Tanya said...

This is fab Sandra, I love the high maintenance look about it :D very trendy!

Tags xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card Sandra,love the fab images and colours.xxx

Sandra H said...

Me too Di, couldn't do it again today as l'd fall on me b.....side!....lol

Diane's Card Designs said...

Such a beautiful card Sandra. I love this new killer heal image. The nestie shape is lovely and the papers match perfect with the image. Thanks for joining us at LCI Challenge this fortnight.
Diane xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really beautiful, I love the shape and the papers. We had more snow here yesterday but thankfully it didn't lay, hope you have had a lovely weekend
Lindsay xx

pinky said...

Now who wouldn't like this, just gorgeous and girly.

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Beautiful and girly card, so shic
Hugs Tamara

Darnell said...

You've made a stylin' gorgeous card there, Sandra! All girlie and delightful! Have fun with the sleepover!!

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Sandra, love the gorgeous detail and layout, I love it.

Have a lovely time with Taylor.

Hugs Julie xx

Kerry said...

Love your fabtastic card Sandra...the pp is perfect! Thanks for joining in our Girly challenge at LCI this fortnight xx

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh Sandra-can you imagine walking in those shoes???OH MY! I would kill myself in the first few steps Ha!!! My daughter would love this-she loves animal prints!!!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Sandra, love the heels!
Helen x

scrappymo! said...

Love the heels! My eldest wears shoes like that!!! I love the look of them but my feet start to hurt just thinking of it!!! teehee

Great card! The leopard print is just so right with those shoes!

downrightcrafty said...

how beautiful and love the colour choices
Hugs Kate xx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie what a gorgeous creation :0)) hugs Pops x

Gillian R said...

fabulous card, would love a pair of shoes like that!

Sarn said...

Very cool card!

xxx

Irene said...

A fabulous girlie card Sandra. Oh the memories loL.
Enjoyyour grand children.
luv
irene
xxxx

MaryH said...

Not sure if my earlier comment 'took', so I'll try once more. Loved this card, all the elements combined to just make a beautiful girly card. My first thought when I saw the heels was "Thank Goodness I don't have to wear those things any more!". TFS

cebelica said...

I think your card is very nice. I will show it to my sweetie - maybe he'll get it that I want something new to wear and will take me shopping. ;) Hugs! xx

Sue said...

Cute card. Had some retail therapy at my LSS this morning, not in leopard print though!! Love the shape and details.

Hugs
Sue

Karen said...

Sandra, this is marvelous! I LOVE all that leopard print.. my mom would go crazy over this card! Wonderful design, too. :o)

Hugs and blessings!

Mrs A. said...

This is so rich and decadent looking. Fabulous. (When I needed some leopard skin paper I had to resort to taking a photo of some leopard print fur fabric I had and then scanning it into the printer. The things we do for art.)Lol.
Hugs Mrs A.

Debbie said...

This is such an elegant card.Any female would love to receive your card.Fabulous stamp.Hugs Debbie x

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous card Sandra and girls dream shoes and handbags...lovely images

Anne

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is gorgeous .. perfect for a fashion conscious girl!
Thanks for joining us at LCI this month
Lisa x