About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Thursday 25 July 2013

Having sooooo much fun!!

Good afternoon thank you for popping by
Well the weather is so different its mixed with sun and rain and when it rains it rains!!
l have made a card for today challenge that starts on the 25th of every month and 
You can join in here l am using an adorable image which l was fortunate to rec'd because
Of leaving comments regarding these images
Here is my card and here is where you can find these gorgeous designs and check out her blog here
Products used 
Recycled B/P's from a Christmas Gift Bag/Kraft card
Image of course from Nicecrane Designs Christmas Kittens
Spellbinders dies/ Di-manic Corner dies/ Craft dies
Gems Sentiment from B/P's 3 D Sticky pads for mounting
And that's about it l do like the vintage look hope you do too!
Many thanks enjoy your day Sandra H xx
Challenge........Sandra's stampingforpleasurerudolph-day-july

27 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Oh Sandra this is absolutely gorgeous, I love the vintage feel and the kittens are just adorable.

Hugs Julie xxx

Anita said...

This is so gorgeous Sandra. I love the colors!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Sandra the embossing is gorgeous.
Chris x

Nicecrane Designs said...

Wowww,wowwwwww Sandra love yur background,,,and these incredible dies and corners,,,,,waht a great idea to use my Christmas Kitten Sheet, i am uploading now the product to my store,,,,,,,,,,,.You are rock,,,,wahtn a sweet Card,,,,,,,,,,,,applaussess

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous card Sandra and love your gorgeous image and embossed background

Anne

coops said...

so gorgeous Sandra.really adorable image and I love your design ;D

x coops xx

Sarn said...

Wonderful Rudolph Day card Sandra. Love the recycled bp and the cute little kitten card. Nicely embellished too.

Thanks for joining in with my little challenge.

Hugs
SarN xxx

Lori Aragon said...

Awesome Sandra! It's both elegant and adorable at the same time :) Thank you so much for posting my candy here and for your sweet comments on my blog ♥ I cherish your friendship :)

Gram's Treasures said...

Very unique card, Sandra! Loving the background with all the details and the sweet image.
Joyce xx

scrappymo! said...

Gorgeous background! Beautiful Nicecrane design!

Teresa said...

Good morning Sandra, it is a beautiful card I love the image too, you've certainly done it justice. We have Sun this morning so I hope it's staying :o)
I hope you are well, thanks for visiting my blog.
hugs Teresa xx

Catherine said...

What a gorgeous card Sandra ! i love the image and the beautiful background ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Janet said...

Gorgeous card Sandra, love the image

Karen said...

Sandra, this is stunning! The background is extraordinary and I love the warm glow from the rhinestones. :o) THe image is adorable. Gorgeous creation, as always! I hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead. :o)

Hugs and blessings!

julie said...

Your card is gorgeous. I love the vintage style you have created. The background is beautiful. Julie x

Cally said...

Such a cute image Sandra. Lovely card.

downrightcrafty said...

this is fabulous love the vintage style and the texture and the image just beautiful
Hugs Kate xx

Curly said...

Gorgeous Sandra I love the colour theme
and the papers and the image are stunning
Have a lovely weekend
Hugs Bridget :) x

Gail said...

Hi Sandra, thanks for visiting!
I've been trying to make the rounds, but most of the time blogger tells me I'm not following anyone..sigh!
Your cards are fantastic!
Glad to see I'm not the only one doing Christmas cards in July!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

WOW! Really stunning card, love the beautiful foiled cardstock and the image is just so adorable
Lindsay xx

Kathleen said...

Great card Sandra, love the gold matalic look, never thought of re-cycling a gift bag, what a novel idea. lovely image,

Kath x

Erica said...

Delightful kitty card Sandra. That gold metallic speaks Christmas.

Krafty Kows said...

Beautiful card. Jeanette

NGCARDS said...

This is a lovely card hun and such a cute image :) Also thank you for your recent comments on my blog, they are a pleasure to read :) xxx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous card Sandra, the image is so cute and the gold is fabulous for Christmas.

Love
Maarit

Diane said...

Wonderful design Sandra, love the image and gold color.

Regards diane

MaryH said...

What a sweet image with the lovely embossed background to show it off so beautifully.Loved the lacy corners & your sparkling rhinestones. Made a great card & I'll try to check out your links. TFS