About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Snowballs forsale 10 Cents each!

Hello all..... Gosh it's getting closer and closer less than a month now to Christmas
Have you done your Christmas shopping or even started it? l have most of 
It done it's the little things that take the longest don't you think so?
I'd like to share with you this card l do like Blue and white 
Blue is One of my favourite Christmas card colours
Although l do like traditional colours too!
Items used 
White Scalloped card stock
Blue/White card
You can purchase this image here
LCI Image Snowballs 10 cents
Pro/Flex markers, White pen, 
Die's...... Spellbinders,Cherry lynn,Die-namics,Crafts too & Marianne
Embellishments Dew drops,BakersTwine,Buttons,Silver Snow flake,Glamour Dust
I'd like to enter into the following challenge
Enjoy the rest of your week many thanks Sandra H xx

26 comments:

Gram's Treasures said...

The blue and white combo is so pretty, and really is perfect for that image!
Joyce xx

Sue said...

Sandra, love light blue and white for winter themed cards, one of my favorites. And a snowman to boot! Very pretty details.

Hugs
Sue

downrightcrafty said...

morning Sandra this is one fabulous card love the frosty blue and the die cuts looks great
Hugs Kate xx

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous. Loving the monochromatic blues and the touches of bling.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Kathleen said...

This is gorgeous Sandra. Loving the frosty look. x

debby4000 said...

Oh your card is adorable, pretty details too.
luv
Debby

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fabulous image design and colours.xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love blue and white and this is such a soft pretty blue, cute image too, fab card.

julie_woolston said...

Stunning card Sandra, love the blues and whites very effective, just love the image too.
Hugs Julie xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie, this is really gorgeous. big hugs love Pops x x x

Unknown said...

Love your title Sandra, such a gorgeous image and card.xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely Christmas card Sandra ...love your snowman and you embellishments

ANne

Irene said...

A beautiful and cool Christmas card Sandra. The image is so sweet and brilliant dies.
luv
irene
xxxx

Sarn said...

Hi Sandra - love your pretty blue and white Christmas card with the snowman.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news . . . but I only one entry per month to my Rudolph Day challenge . .. so I'll keep your first entry and remove the second. Apologies . . . but I need to be fair to everyone.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Catherine said...

Your card is gorgeous Sandra ! Love the dies you have used ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Sandra H said...

Oh silly me Sandra l'd forgotten it was one entry many thanks x

Anita said...

Sandra, your card is beautiful and I also love the blue colors for Christmas.

Kathleen said...

This is fabulous Sandra, fab layout, love what you have done with the image and all the embellies. You are not on my number list to comment but I can not but say Thanks for joining in our blue and white challenge at LCI, may think it odd if I didn't.

Kath x

Sandra H said...

Thank you Kathleen x

coops said...

so stunning sandra.i love the fun image and your design and icy colours are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Annie said...

Love the icy colours and fabulous use of embellishments.
Annie xxx

Karen said...

Sandra, this is truly exquisite! The wintry blues and adorable image make for such a beautiful Christmas card. The snowflakes are lovely and your design is fabulous. I just love those sweet buttons. :o) Beautifully crafted once again, my talented friend! I hope you're having a happy weekend!

Hugs and blessings!

Tracy said...

This is so beautiful, i love blue christmas cards, just perfect ! x
Inky fingers & Ribbon

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

Simply adorable! I think you may want to stop by my blog today! *wink* handmadebytlc.blogspot.com

ribenaruby said...

Hi Sandra, love the colour combo, what a fun image! Ruby x

Sue from Oregon said...

Darling...love those snowflake shapes!