About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 15 December 2013

Guest Designer Mid week challenge

Hello fellow blogger hope your well
Thank you for popping by
 l'm so pleased to remind you of my Guest Designer Spot at
paulaholifieldcrafts
And its Midway through the challenge the theme is
CHRISTMAS CHEER
And here is my card
I simply adore Tilda images and this one is such a cutie 
 Side View
At this angle it captures more detail
 l used 3d glue gloss to enhance the baubles on the tree
 
It even shows the colour coming through how good is that!!
Items used
White Scalloped card stock/Green/Red/White card
Wild rose studio christmas B/p's
Tilda image coloured with Pro/Flexmarkers, White pen & Glamour dust
Spellbinders/Memory box dies, 3D Gloss Glue
Snowflake die which l recently won from Here 1st time l have used it
Snowman & Presents from local store
Sentiment freebie from the internet 
So pleased check out the challenge and you never know
You might be one of the lucky winners there are some fab Pirzes to be won
Challenges
midweekmagnoliasim-dreaming-of-white-christmas-use-snow
pixies-snippets-playground-week-103
craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge
chnc-challenge-extra-for-december
the-big-end-of-year-totally-tilda

32 comments:

shaz earl said...

Fabulous as always
Hugs Shaz xx

Doreen said...

Love the fab image on this gorgeous card.xxx

Mrs A. said...

I love your easel card. I really should try making up some of this shape. The snowman is a real cutie and super colouring as per the norm. Hugs Nrs a.

Unknown said...

So love my Tilda's too but don't seem to use them much, lovely easel card Sandra beautiful colours and added beauties.xxx

Di said...

Hi Sandra

Sp glad you're pleased about winning the PB stamp - I'll post it off to you toot sweet :)

I had to mess about with Mr Linky, their server went down so I had to re-do the HTML code. I did remember that you'd entered this lovely card but if I picked the wrong image for the thumbnail let me know and I'll change it - couldn't remember if it was a front or side view.

I do adore easel cards, something very special about them and this one is lovely!

Hugs, Di xx

Sandra H said...

Di yes that's the right card and as it is many thanks .....over the moon with the win thank you xx

Gram's Treasures said...

Beautiful card, Sandra. Love the colours and design and those adorable papers too.
Joyce xx

Catherine said...

What a delightful card Sandra ! Love the image and the beautiful colours ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Desire Fourie said...

A stunning easel design and such a festive Christmas creation.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Jo said...

Gorgeous card.....one of my fav images for Christmas!
hugs Jo x

Kathleen said...

Sorry I don't share your love for Tilda's but I do love this card, fab easel card and some lovely embellies and I did have to laugh at the sentiment, you obviously haven't heard me sing.

Kath x

Carol said...

This is a gorgeous easel card Sandra, love all the elements you've used. Carol x

Karen Howard said...

Oh wow, this is beautiful!!! I love the fun layout you used! Hugs, Karen

debby4000 said...

Adorable card and also gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Sarn said...

Morning Sandra

Congrats on your Snippets Playground win. FABULOUS easel card you've made here.
I'm singing, I'm singing!

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Sandra H said...

lol......l can hear you!!

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely easel card Sandra...great image and lovely papers...

Anne

Darnell said...

What a beautiful and happy snippets easel card, Sandra!! Congratulations on the win at Pixie's and on the GD assignment!! Hugs, Darnell

Karen said...

Sandra, your easel card is certainly filled with Christmas cheer! Congrats on your DT spot! :o) The Magnolia image looks fantastic and I love every element of this beautiful scene. The snowman makes me smile and I love your sentiment! Marvelous work, my friend! :o)

Hugs and blessings!

Pat said...

Beautiful card Sandra, love the image and the great design.

Pat xx

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

I agree with you Sandra.
This Tilda is also one of my all time favorites. you made such a pretty card with her

coops said...

so gorgeous Sandra.stunning details and colours and I love your sweet tilda :D

xx coops xx

cebelica said...

Oh wow, this is such a beautiful card! I love how you put everything together. Hugs! xx

Hazel said...

Gorgeous card - thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. x

Karen Howard said...

Wow, fabulous coloring! This is super cute! Hugs, Karen

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sandra :-) I haven't made an easel card for ages and this is beautiful ! :-)

Hope you have a lovely Christmas :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Unknown said...

That is just so adorable Sandra, how wonderfully detailed, too! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones, hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous easel card Sandra, love the beautiful Christmas in the corner, the 3D baubles are beautiful.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Annie said...

Sandra thank you so much for all the lovely comments you leave on my blog. Your card in this post is amazing. Hoping to see some more gorgeous projects after the Christmas festivities. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.
Ann xxx

Elf Designs said...

Hi Sandra
Thank you for popping along to my blog and leaving such kind words. Your card is gorgeous as ever and I am looking forward to catching up with everyone in the new year (I miss blogging a lot). Wishing you and your family a great Christmas and all the best for 2014. Lot os love Em xx

Unknown said...

Wow this is stunning Sandra, I love Tilda images too, got a few and want to use them a bit more than I have! Wishing you all the best for Christmas and the New Year. Hugs Dora xxx

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

super cute Sandra