About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Friday 1 December 2017

Snowman/men

Good morning fellow bloggers
Hope all is well and for those who need some Tlc l am sending loads
It's getting even closer now 
WHAT!!
CHRISTMAS!!
Hope your well on with your shopping l have
Managed to finish mine only a food shop to do now
Well it's that time again for a new challenge over at
Sparkles Christmas Buddies
And it was my turn to choose 
The theme is 
SNOWMAN/MEN 
 l hope you can join in 
Also it's my last time as a Dt
l have decided to give myself some time 
Away from Dt challenge work and just enjoy a little
Commenting and maybe enter a few challenges
Just to keep the mind occupied
l'd like to say a big thank you to the Caz and the Dt's

l have enjoyed my time as a Dt with 
Sparkles Christmas Buddies 
And thank you for having me 
This is my card hope you get some inspiration from this
l coloured and decoupaged this Snowman which l just adore
Added some Lotv backing papers, Gems, Snowflakes, Glamour dust and Snowflakes
l'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and all the very best for 2018
Sandra H xx

19 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

An adorable card Sandra, beautiful papers, stamp and wonderful colouring. I am a bit like you stepping down from several DT, need time out and with our summer here, outdoor time...hugs to you...[aNNie]🎄

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable snowman card Sandra

Anne

Pat said...

Oh Sandra I love this gorgeous snowman he is just so cute, lovely Christmas card. Sorry to see you leaving the DT but hope you enjoy your rest from challenge work. Have a good weekend.

Pat xx

Debbie said...

Hi Sandra,
I'm so sorry to see that you're leaving the Sparkles team but I totally understand. I'll really miss you as we've been on the team together for ages but I'll definitely catch up in blogland. Take care sweetie. Always here for you. Anyway onto your card.... wow, I am loving your card. Loving the blues and what a jolly snowman. Gorgeous. Big hugs dear friend.xxx glad you're on top of your shopping I'm getting there bit by bit.xx

Kathleen said...

What a brilliant image Sandra, love your colours and the LOTV papers, great design too.
Glad to hear that you are on top of Christmas, for the first time ever we are going away for Christmas, so no food shopping for yippee.
Have a lovely weekend.

Kath x

Babs said...

Oh how adorable is your snowman I love him and your card too., hope to see more of you in blogland now..
Hugs Babs x

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card Sandra! The decoupage and design paper you used gives your snowman so much dimension and detail. I haven't been on the DT long but I really love your cards and your wonderful comments. Hope you enjoy the quiet though :)

Lynne said...

Oh I'm sorry to hear you're leaving the DT Sandra, I will miss you even though I haven't been on the team for long. Your card is lovely, the blues and the snowman make a great combination x

Elizabeth said...

Hi Sandra, you've been making gorgeous Christmas cards of late - I've just scrolled back to see them all. Love the snowman on this one. I'm sure you will enjoy having more time to 'play' now that you've resigned from the DT team. xx

Sue from Oregon said...

What wonderful dimension on your snowman card Sandra. I hope you enjoy your break and have fun just stamping to stamp for awhile! Enjoy!

pinky said...

This is just adorable Sandra, love your layers and pretty embellishments.

Sybrina K said...

Sandra, A great theme... and a sweet card! It's been fun to see everyone's snowpeople. :)

scrappymo! said...

Your snowman is adorable. He so suits being decoupaged and his dusting of glitter.

Beautiful card!

cebelica said...

I've already done most of my Christmas shopping. The rest i will do on Saturday.
Your card is very beautiful.

scrappymo! said...

So glad to hear that you qualify. Good luck in the draw.

aussie aNNie said...

Sending hugs.xx[aNNie]🎄

Merry said...

You are super organised. I think, I finished my Christmas shopping yesterday (18th) :-) What a beautiful card, love the cool colours and all the snowflakes.

Sue said...

Sandra, I have a weakness for snowmen, love this beautiful card and that adorable snowman.

Hugs
Sue

vaiybora said...

Your blog is very nice,Thanks for sharing good blog.

หนัง HD