About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Internet back on

Hello fellow bloggers
Hope your all well and for those who need some loving l'm sending lots to you's
Just letting you know l have settled into my house and my internet is up and running
Done most of the unpacking but still have lots to sort out in the garage
l haven't got a set place for my crafs at the moment not sure where they will go
So at the moment l am just getting back into commenting although l do have some
Cards made up l might just pop on with a challenge card until then 
l hope your enjoying your day whatever your doing
Take care
Sandra H xx

12 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Looking forward to seeing your cards again, sent you an email.xxx

Pat said...

Nice to see you are back on line Sandra, look forward to seeing your cards once more.

Pat xx

Di said...

Great stuff Sandra! So glad you're getting organised and are back online. Ha, I would have decided exactly where my craft ought to be situated long ago - top priority :)

Hugs

Di xx

Babs said...

So lovely to hear from you Sandra and great to hear you have settled into your new home, looking forward to seeing some of your creations soon.
Hugs babs x

pinky said...

Good luck with all the organising Sandra. Looking forward to you coming back again.

Sandra H said...

So true but they are at hand if l need them x

Doreen said...

So glad to see you back Sandra.xxx

scrappymo! said...

Congratulations on surviving the move! I know it is a lot of work.
Once settled, you will have to share your new craft space!!!

Kathleen said...

Hi Sandra, glad the move went well and you are settling into your new home. You will have to get a feel of the room that you want to craft in and if it feels right then that is a good start.
Very best wishes and hope that you will be really happy in your new place.

Kath x

Sue from Oregon said...

Congrats on your new home-what an ordeal! Hope you get set up quickly and can rest a bit! ♥ Sue Kment

Sandra H said...

Thank you Kath. xx

Karen McAlpine said...

Moving is such a lot of work! I moved two and a half years ago. Still remember how hard it was. I tried a studio area in the basement, but did not like it. I have since made an area in the kitchen. I have to put everything away after working. And I put a shelf in the laundry room for supplies. This is working pretty well. I have to run down to the basement to get stamps. Don't have room for all the stamps upstairs. LOL. I hope you have fun setting up your studio area.