About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Tuesday 6 March 2018

Birthday wishes Caz

Hello bloggers 
l hope your all free from the snow and the weather is being good for all
Just a quick post from me today as l am
Being taken out for lunch
Here is a card l made some time back
l am having to check my previous posts due to cards l made and 
Hadn't used and l don't think l used this one
(Well hopfully not)
Easy peasy card for 
Di's Snippet challenge
Items used Scalloped card
Snippets of Dp card,Gems and Stamp die
pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/pixies-snippets-playground-challenge-321.
Thank you for your visit 
Hope you enjoy your day 
Sandra H xx

17 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card Sandra, sweet owl on that stump.Enjoy your lunch.xx 💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Pat said...

Lovely card with a sweet little owl image, hope you had a good lunch.

Pat xx

Unknown said...

Great card, love the cute owl :) Just found your blog and become a follower
Hugs Kaz x

Sandra H said...

Thank you Karen l have just become one of your followers too!

Kathleen said...

No I haven't seen this before but I am a bit like that not sure what I have posted and what I haven't. I used to be ok as I was able to flag what I have posted but after an up-date that disappeared, why do updates make things worse not better.
A really pretty pink card and a super owl image, love all the dots. A great sentiment stamp as it can also be coloured if required.
Hope you have settled in now to your New Home.

Kath x

Blankina said...

Ohh very cute your " easy peasy " card :)..Hugs Blankina

Mrs A. said...

Hope your settled into your new home now. Love the cute little owl on his block on fire wood . I'm sure I haven't seen before either. Hugs Mrs A.

scrappymo! said...

This card is so sweet. Love the owl and the pretty colours here. My daughter loves Owl cards...I am always on the lookout for owl ideas!

Di said...

Such a pretty card Sandra - and the owl is so sweet :) Am sure you haven't posted this previously - but, as Kath says, over time it becomes hard to pinpoint what we have and haven't posted really. I think the owl is Craftwork Cards perhaps? I had a really pretty paper pack and am sure that was one of the designs.

Lovely to see you in the Playground again..

Hugs

Di xx

Darnell said...

Your owl birthday card is so adorable, Sandra! I love the border design and great use of snippets! I'm sure Caz loved it! Hugs, Darnell

Sue said...

A cute birthday card, Sandra. We are still getting snow as i write this. Spring cannot come soon enough, tired of shoveling.

hugs
Sue

Gail said...

Great card!
We still have snow, but it is warming up.
Somewhat reluctantly I think!

aussie aNNie said...

Sending hugs Sandra, thanks for popping in.xx💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

scrappymo! said...

This is so Lovely. I like combining the owl with the stump...perfect together.
Don't think I have seen it before, but I know what you mean about reading thru the blog to make sure! Have done that myself a time or two!

downrightcrafty said...

what a wonderful card love it
hugs Kate xx

America said...

super cute and pretty pinks!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

love it hun, cute little owl
Hugs Shell xx