About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Wednesday 4 April 2018

Poppy's post

Good morning bloggers
Weather report Wet Wet Wet although its not as cold as it has been
l hope it's better where you are
Indooors it is and a little crafting for me
Here is a card that l made for my Grand-daughter Poppy 
Using lots of bits which amount to snippets for
And
Shades of one colour
Here it is 
 Side view
Items used 
Scalloped card/Pink backing card
Lots of pink Designer Paper
Embellishments and Die's
Sentiment from Designer pack (Not sure of name)
Poppy coloured with pro-marker
Challenge l'd like to enter into

19 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Sandra, a perfect card displaying the shades of one colour, loving this....hugs.xx💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]
❣️

Sue said...

Aww, Sandra, what a sweet card for your Granddaughter. I love that you personalized it with her name, I bet she did too..

Hugs
Sue

Di said...

What a lovely card Sandra! I love the pinks you used (and what a lovely name Poppy has too) - and the sentiment is just perfect!

Hugs

Di xx

Kathleen said...

Really lovely card Sandra and some lovely dies and papers used here. Perfect for your Grand-Daughter.
I remember the photo of you and your first Grandchild but can't remember if it was Poppy.

Kath x

Sandra H said...

Hi Kathleen, That's Tayla she is in the main picture of me on my blog it's about time l updated the photo l have 4 grandchildren now so a sitting is needed x

kbrandy4 said...

Lovely card both inside and out!
Hugs Hazel x

Babs said...

Beautiful card fab inside too, with lovely papers a perfect girly card. Hope your keeping well.
Hugs Babs x

Sue from Oregon said...

This is just pretty in pink Sandra...love all the pretty pink papers and pretty papers! ♥ Sue Kment

pinky said...

Very pretty card Sandra and of course I love the colour!!

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

Such pretty colors! Love the edge design.

Merry said...

So very sweet, love all the layers and shapes.

Pat said...

Lovely card Sandra, great sentiment and I am sure Poppy will love it.

Pat xx

Darnell said...

What a pretty pink confection of a snippet birthday card for sweet Poppy! She will love it, Sandra! I think that is such a precious name for a little girl!! Hugs, Darnell

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Sandra! It's so sweet and pretty xx

Sharon Noble said...

Beautiful Card love the colouring. Thank You for joining us at http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/ hugs Sharon xxx

Mrs A. said...

I love all the gorgeous pinkness of this card. So pretty. Hugs Mrs A.

downrightcrafty said...

what a lovely creation, just love it
hugs Kate xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Beautiful make hun
Hugs Shell xx

scrappymo! said...

This is a really pretty card and I am sure it was loved very much by Poppy!