About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 5 August 2018

Two into one do go!!


Hello fellow bloggers
Hope all is well and for those
Who need some Tlc l am sending loads
Here is a card for two challenges which l am always pleased to Enter
Using a pre-coloured image from Lotv and lots of snippets 
 l managed a few of these
Items used White scalloped card
Designer Papers from First Edition paper pack
Blue card stock 3 D sticky pads, Spellbinders Dies
Gems and Sentiment
And now my list of Christmas cards are growing
Thank you for your time 
Take care 
Sandra H 
xx
Challenges l'd like to enter into

14 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

hELLO LOVELY Sandra, a beautiful card presented here, love the LOTV image and most gorgeous colours. Hope you are keeping well.xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

What a sweet image on your card Sandra I love it

Anne

Bonnie said...

What a sweet image! Love all the blue layers!

Di said...

Such a cute card Sandra! Love the image and those background papers are very like LOTV. Off on a hunt!

Hugs

Di xx

Kathleen said...

Really lovely card Sandra and a cute LOTV image (not seen this one before) and you have used super papers too.

Kath x

Joan said...

Lovely card Sandra with the cute image

Joan

Linby said...

ooh isn't that just the sweetest image and I love your layout, complements the image beautifully.

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous, fab design and image.xxx

Lynne said...

A super card Sandra with a great design. I love blue and white for wintery cards x

scrappymo! said...

This is such a sweet image. That little girl appeals to me...so darling. I think I have not ever seen an LOTV image that does not appeal to me. They are always such lovely works of art.

Your card is lovely and thanks for taking part in the July Rudolph Days Challenge.

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweet card, love the layers.
luv
Debby

Mrs A. said...

So cute to carry on the theme of falling snow with those lovely design papers. Love this card. Hugs Mrs A.

Sue said...

Sandra, what a darling image, so sweet. Love the card you designed around it too.

Hugs
Sue

Marcea said...

such a pretty card Sandra. Hope you are well and enjoying the BH Monday xxx