About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Wednesday 3 October 2018

Pixies Challenge 336

Good Morning to you all
Weather cold windy and wet 
l can honesty say Autumn is well and truly
With us and we do get some lovely days in October
So hurry up and arrive
Quick post today from me with this adorable
Card l made for one of my 6 sisters
l made 3 using a similar image
So l will be showcasing them all at some point
Items used
Scalloped card
Pink card/Designer Paper First Edition (Snippets)
Image not sure where from 
Added a glass of champers, Gems and Sentiment
My plans for the day are staying in doors after l have 
Picked up my grand-daughter from nursery 
Hope you have a nice day too 
Take care sending lots of love
Sandra H
xx

16 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Pretty card Sandra. Did you say 6 sisters?? Gosh, I am sure they will love each card received and look forward to you displaying the others. Enjoy your grand daughter.xxx

Sandra H said...

Yes Annie 6 Sisters and l had 4 brothers but lost one l come from a larger than large family ...lol take care xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous love the dress.xxx

Lynne said...

Very pretty and the dress is gorgeous x

Blankina said...

A bit of summer fashion :) lovely card, thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog, hugs Blankina

scrappymo! said...

This is a lovely snppets card and it is so pretty/ I love that dress image.

Debbie said...

Wow 6 sisters....I am loving your beautiful card. The dress is elegant and the papers really go nicely. Gorgeous. Hugs xx

Mrs A. said...

Very pretty and I do like all the pink. My favourite colour. Hugs Mrs A.

Di said...

Wow Sandra - as an only one I do envy you your lovely large family! And of course, like my pal Mrs A, I adore your card. Really so pretty! You always use those scalloped cards perfectly - love them!

Hugs

Di xx

Pat said...

Beautiful card Sandra, love your dress image. My but you do come from a large family bet it’s great when you all get together, I am an only child!!! Have a good weekend.

Pat xx

cebelica said...

Wow, your family is biiiiiiiig. It must be fun (and loud lol) when you all get together. :D
Your card is very beautiful. i am sure your sister will treasure it forever. xx

Sue said...

Beautiful card, loving the gorgeous dress and your pretty girlie design. Bet your sister loved it.

Hugs
Sue

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous card darl... am sure your sister will LOVE it ;) xXx

Pop's Cards said...

This is stunning I am sure your sister will love it, hugs Pops x

aussie aNNie said...

wow Sandra, that's a lot of presents each year...take care and thanks for always popping in..hugs.xxxx

America said...

What a lovely card. So pretty in design! Your sister will love it. WOW that means there were 11 children total in your family? That's amazing and I can only imagine how much fun that must have been growing up, especially during the holiday gatherings. :)