About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 3 February 2019

Happy B'day to you

Hello and good morning fellow bloggers
Hope all is well and for those who need some 
Loving care l am sending you loads
Gosh what a change in the weather
l knew it was gong to be cold 
But there's cold and cold
 As you get older
Well speaking for myself l feel the cold more
So thermals on and away to the craft room
While l was commenting l came across a lovely freebie from
Beccy's Place 
Beccy does challenges and this image is for 
Feburary challenge here
This l thought would make a great card for one of my friends b'day
It was a good way to use snippets and so why not 
Enter into
 Pixies Snippets challenge 
Here
This is my card
l used the Pink & Blue colours to match the image
Items used
Scalloped card Pink & Blue card stock
Blue & Pink gem stones
Sentiment
3d Sicky pads 
Silver hearts
Image 
Challenges 
Thank you for your visit 
Enjoy your day
Sandra H xx

18 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card Sandra..and I know what yo mean about the cold, it’s certainly cold in Somerset this morning and I’m with you thermals are a must in this weather

Anne x

Jo said...

Lovely card Sandra. So, so cold here today......thank goodness for toastie warm craft rooms! x

Borqna said...

Excellent!
Good luck!

pinky said...

Your card made me smile instantly Sandra, I love it!

Kathleen said...

Super use of those lovely LOTV papers, a really cool image (goes with the weather, but a different cool) Great layers and that first layer and last layer uses one of my all time favourite LOTV/Nitwits papers.
Keep warm.

Kath x

aussie aNNie said...

Cute card Sandra, Beccy sure has some great images to play with,xx

Debbie said...

Lovely card Sandra...

It's freezing here too.

Keep warm in your craftroom.

Debbie x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Great card and a fantastic image that you've used too.

Sue xx

Pat said...

Lovely card Sandra, sweet image and great backing papers.

Pat xx

Di said...

Super card Sandra and the image is gorgeous. Love the patterned papers too absolutely what I would choose given the chance. LOTV is my guess?

Hugs

Di xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Sandra, it's so cute and pretty xx

Beccy said...

Your card is wonderful Sandra, you've done a fabulous job putting it together. I love your choice of patterned papers... the patterns and colours are so pretty. I like the overall card design too. The angled mats look great, as does the scalloped outer border. Well done!
Cheers,
Beccy

Karen McAlpine said...

Cheerful, "vivin" card! Your friend will love it.

America said...

Lovely Colors, Patterned papers, and gem touches that all go so beautifully together! Fab work Sandra! Stay warm my friend.

debby4000 said...

Love you card, the image is fab too.
Luv
Debby

Mrs A. said...

Blue and pink together one of my favourite combinations. Jolly cold here too and very windy. Wearing my thermals and my duvet slipper boots.! Hugs Mrs A.

Sue said...

What a fun image and love the pastel colors, so pretty in pink.

Hugs
Sue

Gail said...

Great card!
Not so cold here, but snowing!