About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Monday 29 April 2019

Snippets challenge 351

Hello fellow bloggers
Hope you are well and thank you for popping by
Seems we might be in for some good weather again
The wind, rain and hail was pretty nasty
It's been gorgeous here today 
Hope it's been just as nice for you too
Here is a card l put together for my Sisters
Daughter-in-laws 50th birthday
l used lots of snippets so that l could
Enter into the Snippets challenge 351 which is now running
So if you click onto this link it will take you there
To create my card l used
Scalloped card stock
Purple/white card stock
Lotv Pre-coloured Image
Sentiment/50th Today stamps
Various dies and gem stone
l'd like to enter into
Hope you have a lovely week whatever your plans
Take care
Sandra H
xx

12 comments:

Kathleen said...

A really lovely card Sandra, sweet image and love all the snippets of the DP in the background, gorgeous colours.
Mixed weather here but no hail, and when it has been nice through the day it has turned very cold in the evenings.
Have a lovely week.

Kath x

meg said...

love the colours in the papers with the topper, beautiful birthday card

Lynne said...

A really pretty card Sandra with gorgeous colours and papers x

Mrs A. said...

Fab card . I am. So glad I managed to buy those two different sized scalloped frames for making cards. Hugs Mrs A.

pinky said...

I am sure she will love it Sandra. Love the gorgeous pink tones. Weather still miserable here unfortunately!!

Sue said...

Sandra, what a sweet little bear image and lovely papers. I bet she just loved this card.

Hugs
Sue

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous make hun, love the colours
Hugs Shell xx

Di said...

Beautiful card Sandra! Someone will be delighted for sure! I adore the BP you used and the little Teddy image is gorgeous! It hit me immediately as a LOTV image - one of my favourites!

Hugs

Di xx

Pat said...

A really lovely card Sandra, sweet image. Have a good weekend.

Pat xx

aussie aNNie said...

Sweet card and so gorgeous design. Thanks for your sweet comment and taking the opportunity to use DIL computer to say Hello...hugs..
[aussie aNNie blog] ♥ ♥

Sue from Oregon said...

Another sweet design Sandra! ♥ Sue Kment

Sarn said...

Hi Sandra.. . Such a sweet card and great use of snippets. Xxx