About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 15 September 2019

Pixies challenge 361

Hello all
l hope your having a good day
And for those who need some Tlc
l am sending lots 
Here is a card l made for the challenge below
Recently l saw a card made by
Mrs A's using one of the images l have here
The image is from Sassy Cheryl's 
l found her on Facebook but if you wanted the link
Just let me know and l will post it to you
l bought 3 of the images they are so cute
And there are plenty to choose from
And pre-coloured too 
As always l take part in Di's challenge which is below
And a new challenge started today so why not
Enter yourself
Thank you for your visit
Enjoy your week ahead whatever your plans
Take care
Sandra H 
xxx

14 comments:

Aquarius said...

What a fab snowman image - love it

meg said...

love the background paper with the snowman, he looks so cosy.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I have these cute snowmen, gorgeous card

Mrs A. said...

Oh wow. Love your card. I don’t have this image it looks so cute. Hugs Mrs A.

Mrs A. said...

P.s. could you send me the link please. Hugs Mrs A.

Kathleen said...

A really fabulous card Sandra, brilliant design and I love the corner piece of flowers. leaves and berries and such a cute image and pre-coloured is a bonus..

Kath x

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card Sandra, love this snowman and papers used.xx

pinky said...

I do love those wee images Sandra and you have showcased him beautifully. Gorgeous papers too!!

Sue said...

Beautiful floral o,shr and sweet little snowman. Lovely holiday card, Sandra.

Hugs
Sue

Mrs A. said...

Hello Sandra, yes I got your email that you didn’t think went through. I found it in my junk mail. . Sorry for not replying sooner. I have rather a lot going on here at present and not logging onto my computer very often. Hugs Mrs A.

NGCARDS said...

This is such a cute card :) xxx

Di said...

What a totally adorable card Sandra! And the image is too cute for words! Love it!

Sorry it's taken me a while to comment - Dudley took a downward turn and has been quite poorly with what our vet says is gastroenteritis. We still feel it was the tick medication that caused it - toxins are a known cause of gastroenteritis. Thankfully he seem to be properly on the mend having had a jab to stop him being sick plus other meds to be taken daiy including anti-biotics and of course all our attention has been focused on him these past few days.

Hugs

Di xx

Pat said...

Lovely card Sandra, cute snowman and beautiful paper.

Pat xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Super cute snowman, I just love the layout of this card hun
Hugs xx