About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 5 April 2020

pixies-snippets-playground-challenge-375

Good Afternoon to you all
I hope you are well and keeping safe
Not knowing from day to day how long
Or weeks months staying indoors and keeping our distances
Will be the key to keeping this coronavirus at bay
I still do a walk a day and distancing myself
And of course crafting is a good to keep the mind occupied
So here is a card l made using this adorable free image
l made a few of these as l have 2 Grand-daughter's
With birthdays this month not sure how l will get them 
To them but at least they are made
  On this occasion l used a flat edged card 
Used Woodware corner punch to curve the edges
Scalloped Die, Free Image, Ribbon, Gems and Sentiment
My challenge will be Di's Snippets challenge below
Thank you for your visit and keep safe
Sandra H
xx

16 comments:

Mrs A. said...

What a cutie and I do so like to see gingham on a card. Keep up the excersise (says she sitting in garden deciding wether to walk down to the summer house ) and stay safe. Hugs Mrs A.

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Sandra, love that cute bunny and the great use of the gingham.xxx
Hope you are doing ok.xx

meg said...

An adorable image and gorgeous gingham paper a beautiful card

Lynne said...

A lovely card Sandra, gorgeous coloured gingham and a cute bunny x

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is super, what a pretty card, love the wee image and your papers are great. Hazel xx

pinky said...

Glad to hear you are keeping well Sandra. I also have a few grandkids with birthdays this month. I am hoping to post the cards to them if we are allowed out next week. I love this gorgeous card and cute bunny!

Kathleen said...

Really cute image and love th border at the top, a lovely creation.

Kath x

Babs said...

Awe this is so cute lovely gingham paper and sentiment, your granddaughter will love this beautiful card Iam sure you will find some way of getting it to her, or mybe social media at least you could show her it if you can not post it .
Have a lovely week
Babs x

Stamps and Paper said...

Morning Sandra...what a fun card I love the look on the rabbits face..

Anne

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Super cute make hun, love the gingham. I don't use it very often but do love it!
Stay safe sweetie
Hugs Shell xx

Pat said...

Lovely card Sandracute image. At least the weather is nice so you can get out for some exercise. Take care.

Pat xx

Darnell said...

Your granddaughters will cherish these sweet bunny birthday cards, Sandra! We are all looking forward to the time when we can see our grands again. I think the uncertainty of having a date for "release" is what builds up our anxiety, but I understand that they have no idea yet. In the meantime, Happy Easter, stay safe, and enjoy making cards to distract you!! Hugs, Darnell

scrappymo! said...

Adorable imaghe. So great to see so many offering the free images to keep us busy!

Gingham looks good here.

Di said...

Lovely card Sanra - the image is adorable and the gingham looks so fresh!

Stay safe

Hugs

Di xx

Sue said...

Hi Sandra, two of my favorite things, Gingham and Bunnies. Wonderful sweet card.

Hugs
Sue

Cheryl said...

Adorable!

Thank you for commenting on my blog.

Cheryl
http://shestamps.blogspot.com/