About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Monday 19 April 2021

Pixies Snippets Challenge 401

 Hello Fellow bloggers
Hope you enjoyed your weekend 
It's nice here today and has been for the pass few days
Like many of you l watched the funeral of the Duke so moving
Such a sad time for them all especially the queen he's been her rock
She has an amazing family around her so will be well looked after
Today l have this adorable card to share with you 
Made this for you granddaughter Poppy she was 5yrs old on 16th April
Items used 
White Scalloped card/Pink/yellow card stock
Backing paper is from a paper pad (?)
Die cut the balloons & Banners 
Added & stamped Sentiment
Challenge
Thank you for your visit
Enjoy your day whatever your plans
Sandra H
xx
Thank you for your comments they are so much appreciated

16 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely birthday card Sandra, your granddaughter will love it

Anne

brenda said...

Oh my Sandra, what a prefect card for Poppy with the bright colours which little girls seem to love. I'm sure she was thrilled with it.

B x

Lynne said...

Such a gorgeous card for a little girl with those colours. I bet she loved it x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So pretty and girly, bet she loved it

meg said...

A fabulous card with a wonderful image and in beautiful colours

Kathleen said...

Really super colour choices, a great fun image and some lovely embellishments.

Kath x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Sandra, it's adorable.
I hop Poppy had a lovely birthday xx

aussie aNNie said...

Creative and lovely card, colours are great as is the design. xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Super cute make hun, I'm sure she will love it!
Hugs Shell xx

Pat said...

Gorgeous card for a 5 year old Sandra, love the sweet image and beautiful colours , I hope Poppy had a lovely birthday.

Pat xx

Aquarius said...

Great Snippets card

Mrs A. said...

Love the pink and so will Miss Di when she spots it. I really must order some scalloped cards as I have used the last ones up that I found in a long forgotten box. Hugs Mrs A.

Cheryl said...

Your granddaughter is sure to love this sweet card!

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Sue from Oregon said...

Such a sweet card...I know a few little girlies that would love this! ♥ Sue Kment

Sue said...

O my goodness, she must have loved her birthday card! Sandra this is so darn cute and the colors a wonderful. My granddaughter is all grown up now, but still think of her as my little girl!!

Hugs
Sue

Di said...

What a gorgeous card Sandra - and yes, of course I love the pink! Very pretty work.

Hugs

Di xx