About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Tuesday 4 May 2021

pixies-snippets-playground-challenge402

Hello friends and welcome to my blog
l hope you had a lovely weekend and you have a great week planned ahead of you
l have been suffering with terrible lower back pain
So limited to commenting at the moment but my plan
Is to get round to you all as and when l can
Here is my card for the challenge below
l made this card for my friends husband they live in Australia
And his birthday was 23rd April he had a great birthday
He has green fingers so the image l though was just him
Items used
8x8 Scalloped card 
Designer backing papers
Kraft card 3d pads pre-coloured image & sentiment

16 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely masculine card Sandra...sorry to hear you are suffering with your back, nothing worse than back pain hope it eases soon.

Anne

Debbie said...

Hi Sandra, wow what a lovely card for your friend. I bet he loved it. Great design and papers used and perfect for a man. You take lots of care and I hope your back improves soon. Big hugs xx

meg said...

Hope your back pain eases soon,a fabulous masculine card with great papers and image

Lynne said...

A super card for a gardener Sandra. I hope your back improves soon, I've had a bad back before myself and it's not good x

brenda said...

I can totally sympathise with lower back pain Sandra, my facts joints are worn so know it can totally throw sitting and the like.

But you have managed a pretty card though which sounds perfect.

B x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah what a sweet wee card, sorry to hear you are having issues with your back, H xx

pinky said...

Sorry to hear about your back Sandra, that's not good. Hope you get some ease soon. I love this card, what a great image!!

Kathleen said...

What a great card, gorgeous papers and a really great image and perfect for your friends Hubby. My eldest Daughter lives in Australia, oh i do miss her.

Kath x

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card and fabulous colours, great designing as always. ♥

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Sandra,love the design.xxx

Pat said...

Great card Sandra lovely papers and image just right for a gardener.

Pat xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh hunnie you take it easy & rest, back pain is the worst. I had a car accident 26 years ago, which resulted in a slipped disc in my lower back...so I totally sympathise with you ...rest & lots of TLC xx

Fabulous masculine creation hun
Hugs Shell xx

Sarn said...

Sorry to hear about your back pain Sandra. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Lovely birthday card you've made for a gardener.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Di said...

Lovely card Sandra - perfect for the recipient! I do hope your back is improving - it's such a miserable pain as well as limiting. Dudley send a cuddle!

Hugs

Di xx

Cheryl said...

Fabulous card! He is sure to love it.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Sue said...

Fun card, and seems like it was a perfect fit for your friends husband.

Hugs
Sue