About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Monday 4 October 2021

Pixies snippets 413 challenge

Hello and welcome to my post
l hope you are well and for those
Who need some TLC l am sending loads
Well not many like to hear the C Word
But it's not too far off now that
We are in October 
 l hadn't up until yesterday 
Started Christmas shopping yes Christmas shopping
Some people would think it a naughty word
But there's no getting away from it 
l managed to order 3 of the 4 Grandchildren's presents
Amazon is an amazing place 
l hope to finish it early as l am one of those 
People that are last minute hopefully not this year
Onto my post here is a card l made with snippets
And that means my challenge is one a do regularly 
Snippets challenge 413 
This is my card made from snippets of Christmas papers
Added some gems a stamped sentiment
And panelled each Christmas backing papers
With Peel offs 

It would be nice if you was to enter
Just click on the link and this will take you to the challenge 
Thank you for your visit
Enjoy your week whatever your plans
Take care
Sandra H 
xx

17 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous way to use snippets of design paper Sandra,love the mostly neutral tones and your layout

Sarn said...

Fab festive snippets card you have there Sandra.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

LesleyG said...

Lovely panelled card using your snippets xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your festive snippets card Sandra..,.can’t this about Christmas presents at the moment …but I do admire people who get all their shopping done early

Anne

Lynne said...

A great snippets card with lovely papers Sandra, a great idea x

aussie aNNie said...

Great card Sandra, and a fab idea. x

brenda said...

I would be totally lost without Amazon, it's kept my retails habits going all through Covid. Sensible to start C shopping early because just as predicted some things are difficult to track down.

A very effective design for your Christmas card.

B x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful Christmas card design. And, I do Amazon shopping as well as I am disabled and cannot walk much. So soon I will have to get on that list too. I only shop for the grandchildren now and the rest get cash.

Lynne in NI said...

What a very clever design to use up your Christmas scraps, I love it!
Very envious that you've started your Christmas shopping, I haven't even a single idea what I need to buy!

Gail said...

Great use of snippets!
I haven't even thought abut Christmas cards....or shopping!
Good for you!
If we have a gathering we usually have a gift exchange. So only need one gift!
Haven't had too many of those(gatherings) the last year and a half!

Sue said...

A super mix of papers, great use of scraps. Beautiful Christmas card, Sandra.

Hugs
Sue

Karen McAlpine said...

Oh boy! You do have a great start on Christmas! Really like the layout of you card! Great way to use all those lovely papers. I have to admit that I have all my Christmas cards finished. First time ever that I had them all made by September. LOL. Guess I didn't feel like doing other things, but love to make cards.

Pat said...

Lovely Christmas card Sandra great design with beautiful papers.

Pat xx

Di said...

What a lovely card Sandra and brilliant use of lots of snippets as well!

Hugs

Di xx

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Lovely way to use your snippets. Great idea! An amazing x-mas card, Sandra!

pinky said...

Love how you used your papers Sandra, its a beautiful card. I had great intentions on starting my Christmas shopping this week and yes, I will be going to amazon as well. Good for you!!

Mrs A. said...

Such a simple way to use up your small pieces of paper but my doesn't your card have the wow factor. Love your colour combo. I have bought a pink calculator on line but still havn't gotten any scalloped card. Must make that my mission for today. Lol. Thanks for well wishes for The Doc. Just sat waiting to see if I can pick him up so catching up in Blogland whilst
I do. Hugs Mrs A.