About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Wednesday 1 December 2021

Momery of Ruby's challenge 417

 Good morning to you all
Little bit of snow in my area on Sunday
Not enough to stick but they say the weather
Is going to change again so watch this space
This is my card for the following challenge
Items used 
Scalloped card/snippets of Dt papers & cream card
Dies for the banner and bells, 3d Sticky-pads gems 
Pre-coloured image 
My challenge l would like to enter into is ofcourse
Snippets in memory of Ruby's 417
Thank you for your time
Take care stay safe
Sandra H
xx

13 comments:

meg said...

Love your traditional robin image and the papers in toning shades,a beautiful layout and card

brenda said...

A lovely traditional Robin image and prettily embellished with dies.

B x

Pat said...

Lovely card Sandra, great design and sweet robin image.

Pat xx

Sarn said...

Love the layout of this card Sandra. Lots of snippets used up too.
I didn't get any snow! Used to love it, but not so much as I get older!

I've got a nice mug of hot chocolate with your name on it waiting to warm you up in the Playground Treehouse!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love robins

Elizabeth said...

Lovely card, Sandra. I do love a robin. Elizabeth x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful post, great design....love this...Have a lovely weekend xxx

Karen McAlpine said...

Love the bird image! Also like how you added the gold accents. Especially like the gold bells. This would also work for a winter wedding anniversary. Great ideas!! Our snow all melted. So, looking pretty dreary here. LOL But, we do have some sun today.

NGCARDS said...

This is a beautiful, traditional Christmas card :) xxx

pinky said...

This is so pretty Sandra, love the soft colours and paper mixes.

Di said...

What a gorgeous card Sandra - robins are always so perfect at Christmas time!

Hugs

Di xx

Mrs A. said...

Another super card and Robins are always a lovely addition to a Christmas card. We have two in the garden visiting most days. Hugs Mrs A.

Unknown said...

Hello Blog admin I want to share some useful articles here for anyone looking for financial help to get through.
I want to talk about a God Fearing loan lender who lend me $400,000.00 to finance my business when I couldn't get help from my community bank here in Ohio, Mr Pedro was very nice to work with in every aspect of financial assistance so I will advise anyone here looking for a loan to contact Mr Pedro on Email / WhatsApp text.
Pedro Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com
Mr Pedro WhatsApp text: +1 863 231 0632