About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 20 March 2022

Snippets challenge 424

Hello and welcome to my post
l have to agree with Di spring is in the air
For how long no one knows but how good does it feel
Today l have a card that l made for a very good friend
l really haven't been in the mood for card making 
l do have many made and try to get ahead of myself
l am hoping to get back into it as to me
Its therapeutic 
l will be using this card to enter into 
l normally just play for fun but there are plenty of lovely prizes
So why not tag alone and enter yourselves
Just click on the link and it will take you there and 
Our blogging Friend Sarn is teaming up with Di and
You will get lots of inspiration from not only
 Sarn 
But plenty of others that play along
This is my card
challenge

10 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a pretty card, lovely colours

meg said...

A fabulous focal sentiment in a fun font and beautiful colours teamed with gorgeous paper and embellishments

Gail said...

What a gorgeous card!

Sarn said...

Good morning Sandra - I put the coffee on for you as requested, and I hope you enjoyed the toast with strawberry jam I made for your brekkie too!!!

This is a really gorgeous card with lots of lovely elements to it. I’m sure your friend loved it.

Thanks for coming to play on the swings! Xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Sandra, love the sentiment and colours...its strange as I'm struggling to produce anything at the moment...when the weather beautiful its far too nice to be inside...

Anne

Karen McAlpine said...

LOL. I do that too! Get way ahead of myself with making cards. When in the mood, make hay. I edited 100 photos the other day! So, I am taking a little break and working on a quilt. Nice change, but I keep looking at my new stamps and thinking about what I what to make with them. Sweet card. Enjoying a little touch of spring here. Crocuses are up now! Have a lovely day!

aussie aNNie said...

Great card and fabulous result, love the colours

Sue said...

Sandra, what a beautiful card you have made for your friend. I love all the pretty pinks your chose and the lettering is fun too. The layers look amazing and I am sure she loved it.
Hope all is well with you and yours.

Hugs
Sue

Snippets Playground said...

What a great card Sandra - such lovely shades of pink and a great design using those funky letters!

Apologies for being late hopping over to comment.

Hugs

Di xx

Sue from Oregon said...

This is lovely with your pretty color scheme! ♥ Sue Kment