About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Monday 25 April 2022

April Rudolph days challenge

Hello fellow bloggers
l love this time of the month why?? well because
There's a new challenge and that being
Here is my card made last year possibly or
The year before l have lots of cards not used
If l don't have the time to make one l always have
Made up cards ready to be used although this card
Was posted out l must get on with making more 
Christmas Cards for this year
Made with this gorgeous background paper and pre-printed image 
Die cut snowflake stamped greetings and added a few gems
l would like to use this card to enter into the challenge below
Anyone can enter just click on the link
There will be lots of inspirational cards 
And it doesn't have to be a card must be Christmas related
So anything that you have made 
l appreciate your time to call and look at my blog
And any comments placed are greatly received
Thank you
Sandra H
xx

12 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Sandra love the image

Anne

meg said...

An absolutely beautiful image and card,you teamed it with a gorgeous frame and paper

Sue said...

A beautiful card, Sandra, I love the background and the wonderful snowy scene. I wish that I could make Christmas cards year round so I would have more made when I need them, just never happens.

Hope all is well with you and yours.

Hugs
Sue

Lynne said...

A gorgeous card Sandra and love the background paper x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely gorgeous card and gorgeous colours and design ♥

Whisper said...

Simply delightful and thanks for April's Rudolph Days Christmas Challenge, Luv Sam xjoining us at

Pat said...

Beautiful card Sandra, lovely image and great backing paper work so well together.

Pat xx

Gail said...

Such a pretty card, and I really like the sentiment!

Sandra H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen McAlpine said...

LOL I do the same thing! Get in the mood to make cards and make stacks of them. I always have a card on hand to send when I need it. Love your Holiday card. Like the scalloped edge you added to the edges--really cool!

NGCARDS said...

This is a beautiful card hun, I love the image and colour tone :) Thanks also for your sweet comment about my garden progress! xxx