About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Monday 20 February 2023

Snippets challenge 448

Hello fellow bloggers 
l hope your warm enough its certainly been cold
These last few days hopefully we will see warmer days soon
This is my card for the 
Hope you can join in its so much fun 
Snippets used

Items used
Scalloped card/green/Plaid card
Gems,3d sticky pads die cut petal & stamped sentiment
Embellishments afternoon tea 
Thank you for your visit
Comments are always appreciated 
Hope you have a lovely day whatever your plans

14 comments:

brenda said...

Afternoon tea would be just perfect Sandra, like the quirky angle of the matted element.

Yes warmer longer days and Spring is definitely on it's way.

B x

Sarn said...

I just LOVE the angles of your patterned paper and your embellishments. Afternoon tea is right up my street!

Thanks for coming to play in the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND. Once you’ve finished playing on the swings, meet me and Di up in the Treehouse for a nice mug of hot chocolate! xxx

Sue said...

Sandra, what a beautiful card. Wow, those sweet treats look delicious. I love this!

Hugs
Sue

meg said...

A fabulous card,love the shape of your matting and layering and your embellishments

Pat said...

Great card Sandra, your images look good enough to eat!!! Love the design of your image mat.

Pat xx

Di said...

Yummy card Sandra - as always, beautifully designed and executed. I could just eat one of those cakes right now! The angled background is a real 'eye draw' - love it!
Hugs
Di xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Sandra..nothing nicer than a cup of tea and a bit of cake

Anne

Curly said...

This is gorgeous Sandra, I love how you have shaped the paper and layer and the teapot is so cute! Thank you so much for stopping by the blog.
Have a lovely week
Bridget x

Lynne said...

A lovely card Sandra and fab afternoon tea images x

Karen McAlpine said...

Very cold here too. Had an ice storm yesterday. Everything looks like it has a coating of icing. Pretty. Like your card. The die cuts are really cute. Like the green paper too. Hope you are having a great day!!

cebelica said...

Such a lovely card! xx

Gail said...

How'd I miss this!?
Great card!
Like the Happy Birthday font!

pinky said...

This is both pretty and yummy Sandra!! Get the kettle on, I'm coming round to yours lol.

Debbie said...

Ooh that looks yummy. Another great card. Love it all. Xx