About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Thursday 25 May 2023

May rudolphdays-challenge

Good evening fellow bloggers
l hope you enjoyed this lovely sunny day
l do believe the weekend is going to be lovely too
This is my card for the 
Items used
White scalloped card stock
Dp papers, Embellishment Edging die
Red/white card pre-coloured image
Added some coloured gems stamped sentiment
Enjoy the rest of the week
Sandra H
xx

16 comments:

mamapez5 said...

A fun card. A very jolly snowman who us bound to make someone smile. Kate x.

meg said...

Love your fun snowman and papers,a gorgeous card

LesleyG said...

Love this! Fun paper and quirky snowman, tangled up, so cute xxx

Lynne said...

So cute Sandra and I love how you've used the gems x

Jenny L said...

Hi Sandra,
Happy Rudolf Days.
What a fabulous card and such a great design too.
Love the image of the snowman with the Christmas lights bound round him.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Pat said...

What a fabulous image on a great card Sandra.

Pat xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a cute happy Christmas card Sandra


Anne

Sarn said...

Fabulous snowman card with the gem embellishments. Belated Rudolph Day wishes! xxx

scrappymo! said...

I have a huge grin on my face after viewing that fabulous snowman! What a fun card to receive.

Thanks for taking part in the Rudolph Days Challenge!

Gail said...

Great card!
Made me smile!
Love the little house, and the 'lights' on the snowman!
Supposed to be nice this weekend here too!

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

What a wonderful snowman and a great backdrop for him too. Thanks for joining in the fun at Rudolph Days this month.

Sue xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and stunning design, great colour combo, love it. xx

Karen McAlpine said...

Awesome snowman. Love his colored lights. I have been offline for about a month now. Had to get a new computer. I am up and running again. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Sue said...

I envy you making holiday cards in May! I wish I had time with all my other commitments I just don't get to it. This is such a fun card from the snowman all lit up and the fun papers and bright colors. Nicely done Sandra.

Hugs
Sue

Mrs A. said...

That is certainly one bright Snowman.I love this cute and quirky image. Hugs mrs A.

pinky said...

Oh what a cute card, I love that snowman and how you embellished him.