About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Thursday 25 July 2024

Snippets 485 & July's Rudolph day challenges

 Hello to you all and welcome to my post 
Snippets have their 485 challenge already up and running
And Rudolph Day challenge started today on the 
25th of each month for eleven months of the year
Here is my card l want to share with you for both challenges
Snippets
Items used
Scalloped card/green/white card stock
Snippets of cards Card candy 
Stamped sentiment
The design l got from Pinterest 
Challenges
Thank you for your visit
Enjoy your day  
Sandra H

8 comments:

Lynne said...

Lovely card Sandra and great use of snippets x

meg said...

So many beautiful shades of green and a fabulous layout,love your snippets Christmas card

Gail L said...

So pretty Sandra! A great snippets Christmas card!

Sarn said...

An unusual but lovely Christmas card Sandra. Happy Rudolph Day!

Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you on the swings xxx

Darnell said...

What a really fun way to use pp, Sandra! This design could be used for any occasion, but I love it as a way to use those Christmas papers I have! Hugs, Darnell

Di said...

What a clever design for a Christmas caqrd Sandra. The paper with the music really adds emphasis to the Christmas theme!

Hugs
Di xx

Helen said...

Great design, Sandra.

Thanks for joining me at the Rudolph Days Challenge.

Helen x

pinky said...

This card is just genius Sandra. I love the shades of green and that great sentiment!