About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 25 August 2024

Snippets 487 & August Rudolph days challenges

Hello all 
It's been pretty windy and wet over the last few days
And no signs of it letting up just yet
Grand Children only a week left before they go back
To school and what terrible weather it's been
Time has gone so quickly 
Here is my card for 2 challenges
&
This is my card
Snippets
Items used
Square white card, green & red card stock
Designer Papers, Peel offs, Pre-coloured image
Stamped Sentiment 3d sticky pads
These are the 2 challenge l would like to enter into
Thank you for your visit
Have a great day whatever your plans
Sandra H
xx

11 comments:

Sarn said...

Happy Rudolph Day Sandra.
What a great festive card with the jolly snowmen. Love how you used your patterned paper snippets for the background.

Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse later. xxx

brenda said...

A fun and cheery Christmas card Sandra.

B x

meg said...

A fun image Sandra, your card made me smile

Helen said...

Love this, Sandra! Great layout and a fun image too.

Thanks for joining me at the Rudolph Days Challenge.

Helen x

Gail L said...

Love the image!
Good job using your snippets!

Lynne said...

Love your Christmasy papers Sandra and a fun image, super card x

Darnell said...

This is just adorable, Sandra! I love that fun image and how you made your festive pp design! I hope you get some sunshine soon! Hugs, Darnell

aussie aNNie said...

What a beautiful card design! Gorgeous colours too and awesome images used.. xx

Di said...

This is a really great card Sandra - LOVE the layout. The 'pickled' snowmen are such fun too!

Hugs
Di xx

Pat said...

Lovely card Sandra, cute image and great background design.

Pat xx

Debbie said...

Wow what a fun card Sandra. I love the cute image and those papers are fab. Gorgeous make as always. Hope you're well and that the grandchildren are enjoying being back at school. Take care xx