About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 12 May 2024

pixiessnippetsplaygroundchallenge-480 & Allsort's spots, strips or either

 Good day to you all
Don't you think this nice weather makes
You feel good it really picks me up
There's a new challenge for 
And here is my card 
Snippets
Well as the weather was sunny and bright 
l just had to make this card using bright yellow
My favourite colour at school and l still have a 
Liking for it now
 It certainly makes me feel good
 Items used
White scalloped card/Yellow/White card stock
Die cut the butterfly & circles added Sentiment & Candy cane
Challenge
Thank you for your visit 
Have a lovely day 
Sandra H
xx

18 comments:

Lynne said...

A beautfiul bright sunny card Sandra and I love your die cut circle, so pretty x

brenda said...

It certainly does Sandra and your card helps as well, so fresh and sunny.

B x

meg said...

Love your choice of sunny yellows Sandra,a beautiful card

brenda said...

Me again Sandra, those spots should have alerted me you were sharing your sunny card at Allsorts, thank you.

B

Sarn said...

Fabulously sunny card with the pretty patterned paper and sweet butterfly. The sunshine certainly makes me feel happy.

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground & for sharing a photo of your snippets. X

Carol L said...

This beautiful card with the tiny butterfly and gorgeous yellow colors just makes me smile! So pretty!

Di said...

Hi Sandra! I really love this bright and sunny card - beautiful choice of papers and design too!

Hugs
Di xx

Sue from Oregon said...

Our weather just turning to spring...a bit late this year. Loving this ray of sunshine! Yellow so cheery and happy! Love this! 💕Sue Kment

Gail said...

Bright and cheerful card!
Made me smile!
Been having sunny days here too!

aussie aNNie said...

This looks lovely fresh and bright! Great colour combo, design and stylish x

Sarah said...

That is a wonderful sunny card. Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Many thanks for sharing this bright and cheerful card in our challenge at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Pat said...

Lovely bright card Sandra, great design and I love the little butterfly.

Pat xx

shaz earl said...

Gorgeous card xx

pinky said...

Oh wow Sandra this just jumped off the screen! I absolutely love this card and that shade of yellow is super gorgeous!!

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

This is such a pretty card, it makes me think of summertime.
I also wanted to say a huge thank you for all your wonderful comments you've left me over the years. They're all ways lovely and very much appreciated. Big hugs xxx

The Craft Bucket said...

Lovely and thank you so very much for leaving comments on my blog too.
Jane x

Blankina said...

What a lovely bright card , great dies and do ! Thanks for your comment sorry If am absent lately. I have moved and had a lot on my plate lately. Hugs Blankina