About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Three grand children Tayla, Nathan and Poppy they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday, 5 June 2011

l'll have a pint please!!


Hello Everyone,

Well, another week another Challenge so this weeks Challenge is for  
simplylessismoore
Monochrome Colour challenge
l have used Simply Black & White colours for the Challenge 
Using plain Black and White card, the image used is from a CD with Monochrome images and as l have another brother with a birthday coming up in July thought a good pint image would make a nice card, l cut out the image twice and layered it giving it that 3D look, also used some Black Stickles glitter to put on the outline and on the buddles which do stand out but not sure if the effect is as good on the picture, Black peel off round the edge and Black and White Card Candy which l adore.

Hope you like this Challenge card and if so please can you leave your comments, l read all my comments and am most grateful for any you do leave.
Many thanks for looking Sandra.
 

http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/

25 comments:

  1. Great card Sandra, we would prefer more 'white' space ideally.
    Thank you very much
    Diva LIM mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great male card!
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant bold card,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card for a guy, so masculine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great card for a chap... I guess you used black for your white space on this one!I'm sure it will be really well received!
    Thanks so much for joining us.
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really nice card Sandra and a brilliant one for a guy

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice one Sandra, I'll just have an half thanks lol, great card!
    Love your little grandaughter picture she's a really sweetie, so cute.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sandra,after your lovely comments on my blog I've popped in to look around your wonderful creations.I love the beer card,just right for Dads everywhere!! Cheers, Bev.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous card sandra.great image and the sentiment is perfect :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very dramatic card and great for a fella!


    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fab card, love the bold monochrome design :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card for a male. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fantantastic card for a male. Just perfect.

    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous i do love the colours they are gorgeous, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just gorgeous Sandra.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Sandra a perfect male card/


    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is cool, thanks for sharing!
    hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is pretty, Sandra! I've always, always had a problem when doing cards for men AND keeping it simple. And you just aced both!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog today. :) I agree, organization is the key to a beautiful craft room. Hope you have a great week, Sandra!

    Hugs,
    Rochelle (craftrooms.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Sandra I've been visiting your blog since you commented on mine (Thank You) but until today blogger would not allow me to comment or follow you. Yahoo! I am enjoying your blog. Your little Tayla Rae is adorable and what a sweet name. Your card is fantastic. Guy cards are so difficult. I am sure your brother will love it.
    Blessings Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a perfect card for your brother! He'll love it for sure!
    My card is HERE

    ReplyDelete
  22. Brilliant card.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete