About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 27 May 2012

l Shaped a card!!

NOT A SQUARE week-69
 
Hello and Welcome
What a lovely day it's been
Today's  challenge is
Not a Square or a Rectangle 
What is required is a shaped card and here is my Entry
l sort of copied this idea
Such great Inspiration from the team 
No templates used cut out manually 
As illistrated
 l don't often do anything other than Easel or straight cards 
And this was my 1st attempt
Recipe
Pearlised card
Spellbinders Circles and Scalloped Dies
 Sissors
Yellow card for Neck and Shoulders
Fringe cut out manually with one pair of Sissors not these that have more than one blade
Thank you 
Hope you enjoyed your visit
Have a lovely week whatever your plans
Sandra Hxx

13 comments:

Doreen said...

Oh I love this Sandra...a great design.xxx

Chrissie said...

I feel flattered that you cased my card Sandra!
Super!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is more"

Carol said...

You've made a fabulous job of this Sandra, love it. Carol x

Kathleen said...

Fantastic card. Well done.
Kathleen x

Irene said...

Hello Sandra,

Your card is brilliant I love it.
luv
irene
xxxx

Di said...

Wow Sandra - this is great! Love the buttons and that fringing was a labour of love!

Di xx

coops said...

stunning sweet card sandra.the shape is gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Wow well done with this, love the shape, so fun :) xx

Inkyfingers said...

What a sweet cars. I love the buttons and the fringing on the sleeves is an inspired idea!

Karen Howard said...

This is just darling, you are very creative! Hugs, Karen

Deanna said...

I love this card shape. Love the fringe on the sleeves :)

Karen said...

This is lovely, Sandra! I adore all those buttons and love the fringe you created. Marvelous work! :o)

Hugs and blessings!

Mandi said...

These are so popular lately, Ive yet to try one
super card Sandra
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"