About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Three grand children Tayla, Nathan and Poppy they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Saturday, 19 May 2012

Oh l do love baby news!!

Good Afternoon to you all
Weather is beautiful today
Hope you are all enjoying your weekend
It's nice to be back and blogging again
Although this time last week l was in Tenerife
It's always nice to be home
And l hear on the news that we are
Suppose to be getting a lovely summer 
So hopefully it won't be too long before that happens
Thank you for joining me today for another fabulous challenge
And todays challenge 
LIM
Theme week 68
A Baby or a Child
And 
Penny/Black
Recycling
And here is my entry
Recipe
White Scalloped Card Stock
Penny/Black Image
Promarkers
Spellbinders Scalloped & Circle dies
Crafters Companion Top Score Multiboard
Papermania backing paper
All Occasions clear Sentiment stamp
Memento ink
l have used old Backing papers for Recycling
Thank you for joining me enjoy your weekend
Sandra H xx

30 comments:

  1. Beautiful Sandra I bet u miss the sun.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous Baby card Sandra, I love this PB image and your clean and simple design. Just perfect.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Sandra,love the sweet image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this image, such a cute card! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image and beautifully coloured love the addition of the patterned baby its lovely .. hopefully agree with you the summer will arrive soon!!
    Debbie
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Sandra, love the image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandra,
    Gorgeous card,love this sweet image and your lovely design :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amandy for becoming one of my latest followers x

      Delete
  8. This is so gorgeous Sandra, gorgeous colours and such a cute image.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh so sweet an adorably cute image and great clean layout love it
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sandra this is one of my favourite stamps..you have coloured hime beautifully and what a pretty card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really sweet card, lovely colouring
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a sweetie Sandra!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet card, I love that image.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card for both challenges, sweet image.
    It's been freezing here today.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sandra this card is so cute, I love the detail of the teddy bear hanging down!

    Glad you had a great holiday, shame you came back to such dull weather.

    Bev.x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A very cute card Sandra, thank you for your recent comments and for following my blog! Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracy for being my latest follower your more than welcome:)x

      Delete
  17. This is so cute - I need to make a new baby card - so thanks for the reminder.

    I hope you're right about the weather for the summer - it's just so dreary at the minute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Sandra this is simply delightful ! It's the first time I see this image and I love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous card sandra.the image is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is absolutely precious, Sandra. :o) The image is adorable and I just love how you've colored it up. The gentle scallop circle is perfect for a baby card! So dainty and delicate. :o) Lovely work as always... I can't tell you the joy I always receive when I visit you. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card...that is the sweetest image.

    ReplyDelete
  22. A really beautiful card, I love the image,it is sooo cute. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awwww...how sweet is this!! Love that sweet image...and the coloring looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Sandra...great job recycling...love your gorgeous card..thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. This card is so precious love the colors!

    ReplyDelete