About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Thursday 25 May 2017

Rudolph days

Good morning to you all on this sunny day
Oh l do hope your having the same weather as we are
Having in the north west it's a glorious day 
And a new challenge has started over at
Here is my card which l made a batch of some time back 
l have to trawl through my blog to check l haven't used this card before
l have many that are alike
l'd like to enter into
Thank you for your visit hope you enjoy your day
Sending lots of love 
Sandra H xx

12 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Sandra,
Happy Rudolf Days.
Your card is very lovely and a great design.
Those smowmen are really extra cute.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. GD

Stamps and Paper said...

Cute Christmas card Sandra another one to add to your pile

Anne

Pat said...

I love the snowman against that pretty blue snowflake paper Sandra, and the added snowflake embellishments are perfect. Thank you for joining in with the May Rudolph Days Challenge. x

Babs said...

Hi sandra, what a gorgeously cute image there little faces made me smile, beautiful design and fab background paper too..

Hugs Babs x

coops said...

So gorgeous Sandra.I love your snowmen and fab icy colours :D

Kathleen said...

Love the snowmen with their rosy red cheeks, lovely papers and lovely shiny snowflakes, super card Sandra.

Kath x

scrappymo! said...

Your snow people (family) are so adorable and look at home with that snowflake dP.

Wonderful sard, Sandra.


Thanks for taking part in the May Rudolph Days Challenge.

Doreen said...

Love the fab image, this is just gorgeous.xxx

Joan said...

lovely card Sandra, love the cute snowmen

LesleyG said...

Love your cute snowmen with their rosy cheeks xxx

Darnell said...

This is an adorable snowman choir image, Sandra! You've framed it beautifully!! Hugs, Darnell

Sue said...

I love snowmen, so your card is very sweet for me. Fun image of the three of them and pretty papers to go with.

Hugs
Sue