About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 14 May 2017

Thank you

Good morning
It's a lovely day today managed to cut the grasses in the last
Couple of days due to the fine weather 
Here is a simple card put together using lots of snippets
Thankyou folder, few pearls, flower, Floral backing card and Scalloped card
 
I made this card for a dear friends family member of my late husband
As we sent Christmas cards every year l didn't send many in the first year l lost
My husband Dennis and left it a year before getting intouch explaining
My no Christmas card to her after a lenghty telephone conversation 
l recieved the most caring letter from her and this was my thankyou card
l also thought l'd blogged this but l went back to 2016 can't find it on my post
So if l have accept my appologies but it's a lovely card and l wanted to show it off
As it's snippets used it's always great to entering into Di's challenge
Thank you for your visit and hope you have an enjoyable day whatever your plans
Take care
Sandra H xx

14 comments:

Claire said...

I love embossing folders and this is great with the little pearl as a finishing touch, very nice x

Mrs A. said...

It's a very pretty card with those floral design papers. A lovely thankyou card. Hugs Mrs A.

Di said...

Such a pretty card Sandra - love the embossed panel with the lovely floral papers. Make from the heart - and another beautiful creation from you, as always.

Hugs

Di xx

Pat said...

Lovely card Sandra, great embossing folder and pretty papers.

Pat xx

aussie aNNie said...

So pretty Sandra, lovely delightful papers used.xx ♥[aNNie]

Desire Fourie said...

Sandra this is lovely and I love the flower theme.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely cad Sandra love the embossing

Anne

Babs said...

Awe Sandra, how sweet, this is just so beautiful and I bet your friend really loved it, great embossing folder and lovely papers..

Hugs Babs x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

It is lovely x

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous background papers and a really lovely embossed sentiment.

Kath x

Linby said...

What a lovely card, all from snippets, how satisfying.

aussie aNNie said...

Thanks for popping into my blog and always leaving a sweet message...hope you are okay.xx [aNNie]

Sue said...

It is a pretty card, Sandra. Beautiful mix of papers and colors too.
I am sure she appreciated your Thank you card.

Hugs
Sue

scrappymo! said...

That is a wonderful embossed Thank you. Your card looks so pretty!

You are so strong to have dealt with your husbands passing. We forget in blogland sometimes, just what tragedies our friends have gone through.
Hugs to you, Sandra.