About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 31 May 2020

Pixies challenge 379

Hello from a sunny day here in the North
l hope you are all well and occupying yourselves
With the present situation we are in
It's another new challenge from
So here is my card
Used with Snippets of Design/papers/Blue card
Added pre-coloured image & Sentiment
l made this card for a good friend's b'day in March
And having looked back through my posts l am sure l haven't used it before
l have so many cards made up which is great as l can just pull one from a stack l have
l will be entering into 
Di's snippet challenge
 You can too just click on the link
Thank you for your visit 
Take care & stay safe
Lots of love 
Sandra H 
xx

17 comments:

meg said...

fun image and sentiment at least he has been busy if the full wheel barrow is anything to go by

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a fab image

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card Sandra I’m sure he loved it

Anne

pinky said...

I can relate to that image Sandra, would love a lie down outside right now. Brilliant card.

Kathleen said...

A really great image and I suppose there will be lots of folks in this position with the weather we are having.
Great colours and papers too.

Kath x

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant and relaxing card Sandra, love the card.xx

Sue said...

What a fun card. I know just how he feels, been working in the yard and it is exhausting!! Love this little scene and pretty colors.

Hugs
Sue

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh WOW this is super, what a great card, love that image, Hope alls well, Hazelxx

Cheryl said...

Cute card! I love the pre-colored image you used. I might look that one up to use for a Father's Day card.

Lynne said...

Great colours Sandra for a masculine card and a lovely image xx

Mrs A. said...

Great ground cover and doesn’t need weeding either! Hugs Mrs A.

Di said...

What a great card Sandra! I do love the image you used - and how well the backing paper matches the colours. A perfect masculine card!

I was interested to read how you've been making sure you went out once or twice a day. I think that's partly why I've become a bit nervous. I have to venture to Pets at Home in a couple of weeks with Dudley as they're finally opening up for grooming. Ha, usually it's Dudley who is hesitant - the paw might be on the other foot now!

Hugs

Di xx

Pat said...

What a great image on your lovely card Sandra.

Pat xx

Gail said...

Such a great card!
Hope you're doing ok!

scrappymo! said...

Great card, Sandra. Loving that image!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Such a great image hun, I'm sure he loved it

Stay Safe
Hugs Shell xx

aussie aNNie said...

Thanks so much for well wishes for hubby, an attack of kidney stones is not a pleasant pain to go through...xx