About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 17 May 2020

Pixies-playground-challenge-378

Hello everybody l am just in from a lovely walk
It's a bit cooler today here's hoping the sunny weather will return
l hope you are keeping yourselves entertained during this lockdown
l like many of you l can imagine have run out of jobs to do
l find l am hoovering just for something to do 
My gardens is surrounded by neighbouring trees so
To keep it tidy l sweep them up most days just 
To keep busy bet my neighbours think l'm potty
Here is a card that l actually made today not having done much
Crafting but l do need to get my finger out and make more
Christmas cards this one was pretty easy and will be entered
Into Pixies crafty Snippets challenge
Items used
White craft scalloped card/Red card
Designer papers by Poinsettia Perfection 12"x12" Paper pad (Snippets)
Image used from the same pack
These pads make light work of card making and l
Just love to use them they make easy cards which
You don't have to add too much to them either
Thank you for your visit take care
Stay safe
Sandra H
xx

17 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is very pretty. I need to make more Christmas cards

Babs said...

What a beautiful christmas card Sandra such a pretty image..
Hope your staying safe..
Babs x

Stamps and Paper said...

Your card is beautiful Sandra love the traditional colours

Anne

meg said...

beautiful traditional style Christmas card, love the poinsettia and the greeting

Kathleen said...

This is really fabulous Sandra, goregous colours , lovely papers and a great sentiment, may have to look into this collection,

Kath x

Gail said...

Very pretty Christmas card!
Wish I could say I've started... I haven't!

aussie aNNie said...

Most beautiful card and gorgeous colours here...with stunning added goodies.xxx

Cheryl said...

Lovely card Sandra! I love the pretty DP you used.

Stay safe!

Cheryl

Lynne said...

Gorgeous papers Sandra and you have used them beautifully for your card x

Sue said...

Gorgeous holiday card, Sandra. Love the pretty papers. I wish I could get into making Christmas cards! Between making face masks for family and friends, and spending more time in my craft room, have not been bored, but just knowing you can't just get up and go some place is a downer....stay safe.

Hugs
Sue

pinky said...

Our weather is a bit iffy at the minute too Sandra, like you hoping for the sunshine to return. I keep myself busy crafting lol with the odd bit of hoovering and sweeping!! I am loving your beautiful card today.

Sue from Oregon said...

Lovely card Sandra! Trying to clean up after trees is a never ending project but will keep you moving too! Sue Kment.

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is super, what a great card. Its good to get outside and get some fresh air just now. Your garden will be looking lovely, Hazelx

Marjeta said...

Great combination. Love it.

Pat said...

Lovely card, great paper and sentiment Sandra, glad you enjoyed your walk, it’s nice to get out in the fresh air even though it is a little cooler. The sunshine is supposed to be returning on Wednesday. Stay safe.

Pat xx

Di said...

What a beautiful card Sandra! Perfect in every way, as always.

Sun's out with a vengeance here!

Hugs

Di xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is just gorgeous hun, love the simplicity & the elegance....its great

Stay safe
Hugs Shell xx