About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Thursday 25 June 2020

June Rudolph days challenge

Good Morning to you all
Today is another gorgeous day
So hopefully sitting out is on the cards
It's the 25th and that can only mean a new challenge over at
Scrappymo's for her 
Here is my card 

Items used are
White Scalloped card/Red & Green card
Holly, Snowman, Sentiment, Snowflake, 3D Stickers & Gems
poinsettia Perfection Designer Papers
Image printed from some downloads l bought
This is a great challenge do remember though its 
Christmas cards only
Also this way it builds up your Christmas cards
Hope you enjoy your day
Thank you for your visit
And any comments you leave they are 
Very much appreciated 
Stay safe 
Sandra H
xx

14 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Morning Sandra...lovely christmas card and I like the traditional colours...
Don't like this heat..just wondering how long I can stay in the craft room for.

Anne

Pat said...

Lovely Christmas card Sandra, great colours and cute snowman. Enjoy the sunshine.

Pat xx

meg said...

Beautiful traditional colours and a wonderful snowman, a brilliant card, love it

Whisper said...

Oooo I'm loving the fabby design & traditional colours too & thanks for joining us at Rudolph Days Challenge this month,

Luv Sam x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a beautiful card Sandra, I do like tradional colours. Thank you for taking part in this months Rudolph Days Challenge.

Sue xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute and fun with that snowman, the holly and all the wonderful layers. Fantastic Christmas design.

pinky said...

Gorgeous gorgeous card Sandra. Love the vintage feel from it.

Kathleen said...

Hi Sandra, a lovely card, great image and the red and green background looks fab, super cute snowman too.

Kath x

Lynne said...

A wonderful Christmas card Sandra. Love the cute little snowman and your design x

aussie aNNie said...

So Beautiful, the colours and added goodies are just gorgeous too.. Have a lovely weekend ♥

Karen McAlpine said...

Such a cheerful card!! I still haven't started any Christmas cards! I always wait until November and have a mad card making frenzy!! LOL. Thanks for the inpiration!

scrappymo! said...

Great card, Sandra! The deep toned traditional colours look good here. The wee snowman is a cutie pie!

Thanks for taking part in the June Rudolph Days Challenge.

Sue said...

Another lovely holiday card, I'm jealous, haven't even thought about making my Christmas cards. I do love me a snowman, so this card is right up my alley.

Hugs
Sue

Karen Howard said...

So pretty. I love all detail on this card.