About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Monday 29 June 2020

Pixieschallenge381 & NBUS Challenge

Hello πŸ‘‹ fellow bloggers
Hope all is well with the lockdown πŸ”
It’s a bit easier now but for the best?!! l don’t think so
Especially with the demonstrations and marches
No social distancing and raves some people just don’t
Seem to realise there’s a pandemic amongst us
And without being sensible it’s not going to go away
Anytime soon some places are speaking of a 2nd lockdown
Just hope this makes people become more aware
And realise this is a serious time we are in

Well it’s another day for a challenge or two
And here is my card/s
Items used 
Scalloped card/blank cards
Noel clear stamp NBUS
Black card stock 
Black/Red inks
l made around 15 of these to boost my Christmas cards list

Used different coloured inks and added some gems
Well some did some didn’t l certainly did
Like the good sunny weather please come back 🀣
It’s been really windy 🌬 and wet although not πŸ₯Ά
It would be nice for the ☀️ to re-appear doesn’t have to be as hot

Challenges 

16 comments:

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Wow, this cards is amazing!!! Love them!
Take care - Be safe
Hugs from your new follower from N-Norway

Stamps and Paper said...

Sandra you’ve certainly been busy making Christmas cards and what a lovely selection ..love all the different colour ways.. I’m with you very cautious about going out, can’t believe all idiots who where on the beaches last week....I’m quite happy staying home crafting...take care

Anne

Mrs A. said...

Hi Sandra I have despaired at some of the goings on here in the UK and shown on the news. The people flocking to the beach have no regard for their lives or the lives of anyone else around them, then they come home from a day out and go about their business shopping and mingling amongst those who are trying to stay safe. There will be a second spike. Leicester as I type is now on lockdown for at least two weeks.
Wow to all of these beautiful cards. I can't decide which colour I like the most. I do like the sepia though. Hugs Mrs A.

Darnell said...

You make me smile, Sandra! I agree, sun, come on back and remember you don't HAVE to be hot!! I feel the same way when it appears here in the summer! And you know I feel the same way about the pandemic. Scary times. Thank goodness we can make lovely cards to distract us like you've done here with your fabulous NOEL Christmas cards! Good job!! Keep well and thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

meg said...

A beautiful selection of cards,that is a great stamp,the colours you used for them are gorgeous

Babs said...

Ooh you have been busy Sandra and how beautiful your stamp looks in all the different colours love them all.
Babs x

aussie aNNie said...

Busy lady, wow what a display of fabulous cards.xx

Kathleen said...

What a fabulous collection of cards Sandra and how one stamp can appear quite different in different colours. A lovely stamp by the way.

Kath x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are lovely, the red ones are my fave

pinky said...

Oh wow Sandra these are sooooo gorgeous and so many of them! Well done you!! I hope to start some this month, fingers crossed. You have inspired me!

Di said...

Wonderful cards Sandra. I am SO with you about the easing. Time will tell - and keeping busy is good therapy.

Hugs

Di xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

These cards look fab hun, always amazes me how a different coloured ink can change the look of a stamp!

Have a great Sunday
Stay Safe
Hugs Shell xx

Pat said...

Great set of Christmas cards Sandra, that’s a lovely stamp you have used.

Pat xx

Sue said...

Sandra, you have been busy!!! These holiday cards are "simply beautiful" I love that you did them in different color inks. Awesome makes. Lucky recipients.

Hugs
Sue

Cheryl said...

Hi Sandra,

I hope all is well with you. COVID, the demonstrations, etc. have been making life a bit challenging lately.

I love these Christmas cards. Very nice CAS design for easy mailing but very festive.

Take care,

Cheryl


Visit my blog - She Stamps

Karen Howard said...

I should get started on my holiday cards. I have a stamp picked out so I'm headed in the right direction. These are lovely and I really like how awesome it looks in brown.