About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 8 January 2023

Snippet's challenge 445

Happy New Year to you all

Good Afternoon fellow blogger and welcome to my blog
Another day another challenge and my challenge is 
Something that l really look forward to because its gives me the 
Chance to use up snippet's and this is my card showing what
snippets l used
Items used white Scalloped card 
3D Sticky pads, Stamped sentiment and Gemstones
Its a great challenge and what a way to use up snippets
Hope you have an enjoyable day
Take care
Sandra H
xx

14 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your snippets card Sandra

Anne

meg said...

Gorgeous neutral toned paper and embellishments,a fabulous card

pinky said...

I love your card Sandra, great pattern mix and very striking! Happy New Year to you and the family xxx

Sarn said...

Love this birthday card made with your snippets Sandra.

Thanks for coming to play in the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND. Once you’ve finished playing on the swings, meet me and Di up in the Treehouse for a few celebratory cocktails! xxx

cebelica said...

Very nice card. xx

Gail said...

Nice use of snippets!
I love the greeting!

brenda said...

A stylish card using snippets Sandra.

B x

Di said...

Great snippets card Sandra! The neutrals always work so well for male cards.

Hugs

Di xx

Pat said...

Very striking card made with your snippets Sandra, I love it.

Pat xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful crafting and stunning , gorgeous design. Such beautiful colours xx

Karen McAlpine said...

This is a super great masculine birthday card!! Love the paper! Hope you are having a crafty day!

Blankina said...

have a nice day and thanks for your visit on my blog
hugs Blankina

Sue said...

I love the black and white combo, very elegant card, Sandra.

Hugs
Sue

Curly said...

I love the elegance of monochromatic, and you have knocked it out of the park. Superb card.
Have a lovely rest of the week
Happy Crafting
Bridget