About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Wednesday 25 January 2023

Snippets & January Rudolph days challenges

 Good day to you all 
Its a new week and 
New challenge or challenges 
This is the first of my 2023 Christmas cards made from snippets
So l can use it for more than one challenge 
Snippets is a great challenge and it's optional 
To show or not show your snippets in my case
l have them and here along with my card 
Its' a great way to use snippets and they 
Do make amazing cards
What do you think?
Here is my card 
All it's taken is White scalloped card stock
Snippet of Red card & Designer Papers 
Pre- coloured image and hay finished card
Its the start of a new challenge for 
So why not pop along and join in
Challenges
Thank you for your visit
l hope you have a lovely day
Take care stay warm
Sandra H
xx

18 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable gnome card and I love your traditional colour papers

Anne

Lynne said...

Your paper is lovely Sandra, as is the gnome image, so cute x

meg said...

A beautiful selection of snippets of paper and a gorgeous gnome topper Sandra

brenda said...

Cute Gnomes Sandra and lovely card in all the traditional Christmas colours.

B x

Jenny L said...

Hi Sandra,
Happy Rudolf Days.
What a very fabulous card and a brilliant way to use up snippets.
Love the papers used and the sweet images of those gnomes.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Pat said...

Beautiful card Sandra, love your cute image and great background.

Pat xx

LesleyG said...

Great card and a lovely way to use up all those strips of pretty paper xxx

Sarn said...

Happy Rudolph Day Sandra.
Great snippets Christmas card made with your snippets. Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. I’ve made you a nice hot chocolate xxx

Lynne in NI said...

Great card Sandra! Love how you used all your pretty festive papers and those little gnomes are fab too!

Gail said...

So cute!
Gnomes are really growing on me!
I may or may not have a couple in my stash!

Sue said...

Sandra, what a nice background your Christmas paper scraps made for the fun gnomes. I love this.

Hugs
Sue

Di said...

Such a sweet image Sandra - and I love the background of snippety strips - some of those papers are familiar to me. And good to get a head start on Christmas cards as well!

Hugs
Di xx

Mrs A. said...

Great use of those pesky Strips. I tried to use as many as I could to decorate last years christmas card envelopes but when I looked in the box the other day they were nearly at the top and spilling out again! Hugs Mrs A.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

What a great background you've made with all of those strips of gorgeous left overs, the card is gorgeous. Thank for in joining fun at Rudolph Days this month.

Sue xx

pinky said...

They are adorable and I just LOVE those papers Sandra. Brilliant card!

scrappymo! said...

Your card is fabulous. Love the use of snippets for the background.
I often use that same design style for the birthday cards I make for charity. It is a great way to use up the slim leftovers!

Thanks for taking part in the January Rudolph days Challenge.

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous colouring and a lovely background and just adore the designs x

Karen McAlpine said...

Nice quick way to make cards! I love those types of cards too. Pretty papers!!