About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Wednesday 26 April 2023

April Rudolph days challenge

Hello all
It's that time again for another challenge
l just cannot get over how fast this year is going
Here is my card 
l adore this image and have used it
On lots of cards 
l have named it Overfed Snowman 
The challenge starts on the 25th of each month 
Although it was delayed for a day normally it would be 25th
And runs for 11 months no challenge in Dec
It's a good way to build up your Christmas cards

Items used
White scalloped card/red/card stock
Designer paper 
Pre-coloured image (Freebie)
Gems Stamped Sentiment
Die cut and 3d Stickly pads
Challenge
April Rudolph days challenge
Thank you for your visit
Have a lovely day
Sandra H
xx

11 comments:

meg said...

Such a happy snowman and feathered friends,a wonderful Christmas card

Gail said...

He is a happy overfed snowman!
And look at all his friends!
Pretty card!

LesleyG said...

Love your card with the jolly overfed snowman! Xxx

brenda said...

Your so right about this year Sandra, it's almost May which is scary.

It's a lovely bright and cheery card with the happy snowman.

B x

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your sweet snowman card Sandra...

Anne

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love this gorgeous snowman Sandra, such a wonderful card.

Sue xx

Lynne said...

He is a wonderful snowman Sandra and makes a lovely Christmas card x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a cute snowman & a lovely layout too, thanks for joining us at April's Rudolph Days Challenge, luv Sam x

Pat said...

Lovely card Sandra, that snowman image is just so cute.

Pat xx

pinky said...

I feel the very same Sandra, going way to fast for my liking. I love this gorgeous card. Red is my favourite colour at Christmas time.

Mrs A. said...

I can see why this snowman is your favourite. The papers match his clothing colours perfectly. hugs Mrs A.