About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 2 April 2023

Snippets and pre-coloured image

Good afternoon fellow bloggers
It was nice having some sunny weather but
Today its a little dull and hopefully the sun will return
l have my card here for 2 challenges 
As always Snippets is a great challenge and l thought
l would use this same card for christmaswiththecuties. 
Using a pre-coloured image
Snippets used
Items used
White scalloped card/blue/white card
Designer papers and pre-coloured image
Stamped sentiment, die and added some pearls
Challenges
Thank you for your visit
Enjoy your day 
The sun is back out again as l am typing 
Sandra H
xx

15 comments:

Sarn said...

That certainly is a Christmas cutie Sandra. Thanks for sharing a pic of the snippets used too!

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. I’m running after you . . . nearly caught and tagged you! LOL! x

meg said...

A fabulous topper framed by beautiful diecuts

brenda said...

The sun was nice here as well so had a wander round the paddocks but turned cloudy and chilly as I came back in. Love your Gnomes, they always have the ability to make you smile.

B x

Gail said...

Your card is great!
Love the die cuts!
It's cold and snowy here!

Karen McAlpine said...

Really cute! Love the die cut edges on the center pieces.

Mrs A. said...

What a cutie .love those gnomes. We. Have. Brilliant sunshine here to day. Very cold wind though so sat in the summer house where it is lovely and warm. Hugs Mrs A.

pinky said...

I love your three cuties Sandra, makes a wonderfully atmospheric Christmas card.

Curly said...

This is such a super cute Christmas card Sandra those gnomes are so adorable.
Have a lovely rest of the week and I hope the sun Is Shinng where you are today.
Hugs Bridget :) x

Pat said...

Lovely Christmas card Sandra with a super cute image, thanks also for entering it into our challenge at Christmas with the Cuties this month.

Pat xx

Di said...

What a gorgeous card Sandra. I love those gnome images - the lady's plaits always make me smile! Great set of outline dies - and I do not wish to know the name else I would be tempted to spend!

Hugs
Di xx And a woof from Dudley for good measure!

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your cute gnome card Sandra..gnomes seem to all the thing now, my daughter had a large Easter gnome sat on her dresser..

Anne

aussie aNNie said...

Love this, the colours are beautiful and the design of your card shows it off very nicely too

Blankina said...

thanks for your visits on my blog and Happy Easter! Hugs Blankina

Sue said...

A fabulous Christmas card, Sandra! I love how you used the trees in back of the fun image, looks great. I wish I could make Christmas cards ahead of time, but it never seems to work out for me.

Hugs
Sue

Lynne in NI said...

Great card Sandra! What a fab image, love your colour theme and your fancy edges set it all off perfectly!