About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Tuesday 14 June 2011

New Home



 
 Hello Everyone,

Well l had a great weekend with my Grand daughter Tayla as her mum and dad were busy painting and decorating the new house which they hope to be moving into shortly, Tayla is our 1st grandchild and she is such a pleasure to be around, she brings a lot of love into our lives, the card above is being entered in   makeitmonday  which is anything goes!
so l made this lovely card for my son Shane and his wife Paula who are at this moment working so hard on the new house, the image is from Crafters Companion CD and its one of the projects which l didn't know l had until l decided to check the CD out as it's an old CD but has lots of images to chose from.
l hope you like what you see and if so please will you leave your comments l appreciate any comments left and read them all. 
Many thanks for stopping by   .........Sandra H :)

19 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Sandra.LOVE IT ...LOVE it !
Love the shape , the background , the images and the layers .Thanks for sharing on make it Monday .
loved it so much I became a follower.
hugs Shirley-Anne

Stamps and Paper said...

Sandra what a great new home card and its sooo different, lovely.

Anne

Di said...

Super card Sandra! I hope their new home will be as full of happiness as this card conveys. Di x

Kamilicrafts said...

I love this Sandra x

Berry said...

What a funky shaped card Sharon! Great! hugs Rebekah xx

coops said...

fabulous card sandra.i love the images and papers and the shape is brilliant :D

xx coops xx

Kathleen said...

What a super New Home card. I like the shape and the little houses.
Thanks for the comment on my porridge card.
I'm now a follower.
Kathleen x

Larisa said...

Saw theis project on *Make It Monday* and it is wonderful! It is so bright and beautiful! Great job!!

Erum Tasneem said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erum Tasneem said...

Such a fabulous creation! I came here via Make it Monday.

Unknown said...

O wow how fun this is, fantastic shape of your card, so cool, love it xx

Lisa Jane said...

what a fab card - i love the shape and the dinky little houses
Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday
Lisa x
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

Mrs A. said...

Hi Sandra, Popped over from MIM. Thanks for the lovely comment on my post. Love the quirky card and what a coincidence that we have both chosen to show a house. I'm retired now too but finding life even more hectic than before. Have joined your blog as well.
Hugs Mrs A.

Pamela said...

Great card Sandra, love the unusual shape.

Pam x

Teresa said...

Wow what a great card, love the shape. xx

Maria Matter said...

Sandra, thanks so much for stopping by my blog with your sweet comment. Visit anytime!

Gorgeous card! I LOVE your design, so creative!!!
Your grand baby Tayla is a precious little cutie pie...bet you are lovin' helping out with her while your son & DIL are busy!!!
take care
hugs

Irene said...

Hello Sandra

What a fabulous card. The unusal shape is just perfect, as is the design paper. I am sure your Son and DiL will be thrilled to receive it.

luv
irene
xxxx

Bernie said...

What a fun shape! LOVE it! Great images and the little hammer is perfect! I'm sure they will simply love it!
Blessings Bernie

Julie said...

Love the shape of this card - it's so fun!! xx