About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Friday 6 July 2012

Christmas Transfer!!

White on White
Hello and welcome to my blog
Thank you for joining me with the
And here is my card
 Recipe
White Scalloped Card Stock
Embossed Folders Swiss Dots & Snowflake
Doily, Candy Buttons, Snowflake 
Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia
Classic Scalloped Circles
Nellie's Multi Frames
Image Transfer which l bought but never used
The ones you stick on your windows
Thank you for popping in
Hope you have a lovely Weekend
 (Weather permitting)
Sandra H xx

16 comments:

julie_woolston said...

This is gorgeous Sandra very elegant.

Hugs Julie x

Pamela said...

That is beautiful Sandra, very striking.

Pam x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Sandra.xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Beuatiful card Sandra...love the snowflake

Anne

Sue said...

beautiful card, I love the snowflake

Sue

Julie said...

Great card - I love white on white. I may have to give this a go!

xx

Kathleen said...

Super card, I also love WOW and what a great idea to use the rub on, looks fab.

Kath x

Cally said...

Classy card Sandra. I live the white on white cards. Cally x

Teresa said...

Beautiful card Sandra,love white on white and snowflake you chose. Have a great weekend. Hugs Teresa xx

downrightcrafty said...

such a pretty wow card just gorgeous, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

pinky said...

Well its just stunning Sandra!

Catherine said...

What a beautiful and elegant card Sandra ! Love all the details ! Hope you are having a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

coops said...

gorgeous card sandra.i love the snowflake :D

xx coops xx

Karen said...

Oh Sandra, your work is always so beautiful... the layers upon layers of pristine white in varying shapes/designs is stunning. The regal snowflake stands out so beautifully. Amazing work as always. :o)

Hugs and blessings!

Curly said...

Thank You so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland Challenge Sandra with this absolutely perfect creation, I do hope that you will try and join us again next week

Have a lovely day
Hugs Bridget :0x
Winter Wonderland DT

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!
Helen x