About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Your just so adorable Rudolph!!

Hello fellow bloggers.... gosh it seems to be getting colder
Thank you for popping by your always welcome
 Here l have created a card using this adorable Penny Black stamp which l 
Bought from one of my fellow bloggers so thank you l really enjoyed stamping it up
For these challenges hope you like it too!
This isn't a great picture l just can't get a good spot
In the Bungalow at the moment and as winter is upon us l don't
Suppose that helps either!
Items used
White scalloped card stock
Red/White card/Mirror card
Image Christmas Friends Penny Black
Coloured with Pro/Flex Markers/Marianne Dies
Glamour dust, Stickles, Hessain
Spellbinders Dies/Cherry lynn Flourish 
Gems, Bakers twine, Let it snow embellishment
Challenges l'd like to enter into are
Last day of the year rudolph-day-november-2013
Sparklers penny-black-saturday-challenge-november
3Fav Embellis Mirror card, Gems, Cherry lynn Flourish lovetocreatechallenge
For a Child  chnc-challenge-152-for-child
Extra for November  chnc-challenge-extra-for-november
Have a lovely Day
Sandra H xx

25 comments:

ribenaruby said...

Super card Sandra, great image and what lovely die cuts! Ruby x

Sarn said...

Hi Sandra . . . LOVING your festive Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer card - prettily embellised and cute image. PERFICK!

Thanks for joining in with Rudolph Day.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Gram's Treasures said...

Adorable card and image...very festive. It is very cold here also. Stay warm!
Joyce xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

cute card hun, love the added embellishments!
hugs shell xx

Pat said...

Hi Sandra, Gorgeous card with such a cute image and great design. Hope the weather warms up by weekend as we will be over your way at the North Euston Hotel on Saturday for the Murder Mystery.

Pat xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your colourful Christmas card Sandra and such a happy image...yes it is getting colder time I think to make may way downstairs and in front of the fire...

Anne

Kathleen said...

This stamp always make me smile, fab card and top class colouring love the layout and the embellishments
Congrats on the win at LCI.

Kath x

Kathleen said...

Super card. Fab image and lots of lovely embellishments.x

scrappymo! said...

Great card! That is a fun stamp!

I know what you mean about the light at this time of year! I am a bit rubbish with the camera at any time of year...but worse in the winter!

Susan said...

Very cute card - one my niece would adore xxx

Susan Hogan said...

Fabulous - love all the layering. Thanks for your kind comments on my card.

Sandra H said...

Oh how lovely pity i couldn't meet you but we have my grand daughters party on Saturday have a great time and l hope the weather is dry at least for you as your going on the sea front and it can be pretty windy and cold take care xx

Hazel said...

Lovely card - thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. x

Gail said...

What a great image, and you've done it up so nice!
Wonderful card!

Catherine said...

This is so adorable Sandra ! Love the cute image and the beautiful embellies ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Vicky said...

This is gorgeous sweetie I love the totally sweet image. Its getting very cold now, I even finally have my winter quilt on lol. I will show pics once my hair is completely done, which tbh I hope isn't long as its awful at this stage lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Unknown said...

Lovely card ... Thank you for sharing your favorite embellishments with us this week at Love to Create.
Ruza, LTC Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Sue said...

Oh cute, love that image. Pretty embellishments too.

Hugs
Sue

Unknown said...

Way too cute my friend, love this image and I think I saw you won over somewhere...gosh I can't remember....sorry.xxx

Anita said...

This is such a fun and cute Christmas card - I love it!

Karen said...

My dear friend, this card is such a lovely combination of beauty and whimsy! The image is adorable and I love the sign, jingly bell, and the gorgeous layers of flowers and texture. Beautifully crafted as always, Sandra! :o)

Hugs and blessings!

mixamatoasties said...

Super card. Such a fun image. I think I used to have that stamp but no idea where it is now!

Thanks for sharing at Love to Create.

Susan

amanda phillips said...

Just Wonderful! Thank you for sharing with us over at Love to Create Challenges this week.
Amanda LTCDT

Sue from Oregon said...

LOVE this card and your cute scene! Darling stamp!

Helen said...

Fabulous card - love all the embellishments!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x