About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Saturday 25 January 2014

Rudolph-day-january-2014

Hello all hope you have an enjoyable weekend planned
Just a quick post as l'm on my way out shortly before the heavens open up yet again!
l'd like to share a couple of cards with you that l made for this challenge
People can play along from 25th of the month until 7pm on the last day of the month!
So if your interested check it out here
The challenge is to make not one but two or more cards of the same and 
Here are what l came up with 

These have to be the quickest cards l have ever made and so enjoyable
Items used
A4 White card split in two
Emblossed with Snowflakes Folder
Sentiments/ Borders taken from Kanban kit
3D Sticky Pads to mount 
And here they are as simple as that
Thank you for popping by 
Enjoy your weekend 
Sandra H xx

25 comments:

Sarn said...

Hi Sandra . . . two gorgeous embossed Christmas cards here. Very pretty indeed. Thanks for playing along.

I am not so mean that I would close the challenge the same day I opened it . . . people can play along from 25th of the month until 7pm on the last day of the month!

Happy Saturday!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Laura said...

Now, cards like these make me wish I had an embossing machine-doodah... fab!
Laura

Sandra H said...

Thanks Sarn l'll re address my words and many thanks for your lovely comments xx

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

Both of your cards are beautiful!

I love the embossed backgrounds and the sentiments are lovely.

Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

Vicky said...

These are fabulous sweetie, I can do these cards quick....however, the designing & planning work beforehand takes me hours lol. Love these hun. Hope the rain stays away for a bit, we dont have rain at the mo but we have quite an icy wind coming off the sea today......its freezing. Take care shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Unknown said...

Stunning cards. I so love embossing but my cards are always so full on I am thinking of trying different style. Your cards have influenced me to start using my folders, these are really pretty.xx

Kathleen said...

Love these cards, the embossing folder is really lovley and the sentiment looks just as great either way.

Kath x

Di said...

Two beautiful cards Sandra - they certainly don't look like speedy makes!

Hugs, Di xx

mamapez5 said...

Two lovely cards. I like that there is plenty of the embossed layer showing. Often it gets hidden behind too many layers. Great sentiment panels too. Kate x

Sue said...

Both are so nice in black and white. Beautiful.

Hugs
Sue

Anne said...

Brilliant cards Sandra and I love quick and easy ones too! Hugs x

kbrandy4 said...

Beautiful cards Sandra, love the embossing! I hope you are enjoying the weekend!
Hugs,
Hazel xx

cebelica said...

I love the classy and elegant look of you cards. Beautiful! Hugs! xx

Gail said...

Those look great!

Mrs A. said...

Great cards Sandra. Look totally different in the negative/positive. Sarn has caufght me out on this one as wasn't expecting to have to make 2 or more cards at one sitting so backto the drawing board!! hugs Mrs A.

Catherine said...

Your cards are gorgeous Sandra ! Looooove the embossed backgrounds ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Merry said...

Lovely work.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Very nice cards! You have to love those quick cards... when you make them you wonder why they can't all fall into place like that.

Karen said...

These cards are so beautiful, Sandra! The embossed backgrounds are gorgeous and I simply adore the elegant trims and sentiments. Stunning creations, my friend! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. :o)

Hugs and blessings!

julie_woolston said...

Two absolutely gorgeous cards Sandra, love the embossing and the sentiments.
Hugs Julie lie xxxx

Sue from Oregon said...

oh so pretty...love snowflake embossing folders!

scrappymo! said...

Oh my...this is stunning. Love the contrast of the B and W but love that embossing folder!

coops said...

so gorgeous sandra.i love your sentiment and fab embossing ;D

xx coops xx

Sandy said...

Gorgeous embossed papers - very elegant cards!
sandy

Borqna said...

Very nice cards! Bravo!
Good luck!