About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 1 October 2017

Christmas is for kids (kiddie card)

 Good morning fellow bloggers
Welcome to my blog and another new challenge over at
Sparkles Christmas buddies
Todays challenge was chosen by Dt member Sybrina
Christmas is for kids (kiddie card)
 And here is my card hope you like it

 So cute is this ready cut out image all l needed to do to complete the card was
Add some backing papers, die cut Snowflakes, Gems, Die cut Holly and Ivy
And of course this Sentiment
And hopefully you will join in the challenge 
If you need any inspiration click here and check out my fellow teamies creations
Thankyou for your time 
Challenge l'd like to enter into is
pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/pixies-snippets-playground-week-301-
Hope you have an enjoyable day
Lots of love Sandra H xx

16 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

LOve your cute little penquin Sandra great card

Anne

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable card Sandra, the penguin is so sweet. I can see you have decorated the inside beautifully, I need to start doing that more.xxx [aNNie]

Anonymous said...

thank you for this your broadcast provided bright clear concept..
หนังออนไลน์

Pat said...

Love the sweet penguin makes a great kids Christmas card Sandra.

Pat xx

Debbie said...

Hi Sandra, how are you dearie? Hope you're okay. Loving your card, your penguin is so cute and fun too. Take care. Hugs xx

Sybrina K said...

Sandra, You found a perfect cut-out image for a kiddie card! That little penguin is soooo cute. :)

Di said...

Totally adorable kiddie card Sandra! Penguins always make me smile :)

Sorry I'm a bit late commenting.

Hugs

Di xx

downrightcrafty said...

this is so sweet love it
hugs Kate xx

Mrs A. said...

Gorgeous and I can see that you have decorated the inside of the card too. Hugs Mrs A.

scrappymo! said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Dortesjs said...

Beautiful creation this card and your other cards below ;O))

Babs said...

Truly adorable Sandra lovely embellishments, gorgeous all round.
Hugs Babs x

Sue said...

Sweet little Penguin, love the gingham on your signature scalloped card.

Hugs
Sue

debby4000 said...

Fabulous Christmas Card.
luv
Debby

Greta said...

Just adorable!

stevenjared0853 said...

Very interesting card, it is! My daughter wants to have a Christmas party this year in one of the beautiful New York Event Venues and I am thinking about all the possible activities that can be done at the party. Card making can also be a good idea. Can you suggest some more?