About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 6 January 2019

Simply easy peasy

Good morning all
l hope all is well and that your New year brings lots of happiness
Well the start of the new year brings new challenges
So here is my first 2019 challenge card
For 
l am entering into 
Thank you for popping by
Hope you have a lovely day 
Sandra H xx

14 comments:

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

What beautiful colors! I love the scalloped edge. Nicely done!

Dr Sonia S V said...

That scroll looks so beautiful
Cheers
Dr Sonia

LesleyG said...

pretty card Sandra, lovely papers and I too like the scroll, and cute flower for the sentiment xxx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Well donem Sandra, you’ve done something I don’t do enough, used some DP and a sketch, maybe I need to do that every tenth card or something like that!
Great colours and layout.
Hugs Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}
{Wonderful Words Of Life - Shaz in Oz}

Gail said...

Very pretty Sandra!

Sue said...

Oh, what beautiful papers, love the scroll, pretty card, Sandra.

Hugs
Sue

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card Sandra, love that scroll.xx

Mrs A. said...

Lovely idea to use the punched flower shape for the sentiment so that it matches the scalloped card edge. I like the pretty papers too. Hugs Mrs A.

America said...

Pretty papers, fab scroll and a lovely design!

Darnell said...

Your birthday card is a beautiful, Sandra! The design is an excellent way to use up some of our mountains of pp snippets! It's pretty inside, too!! Hugs, Darnell

Di said...

A really lovely card Sandra! Both inside and out. I think those papers might just be LOTV Victorian Lady - they're a familiar design anyhow!

Hugs

Di xx

Sandra H said...

Partly right Di it is LOTV and it’s County Lady (Crab apple lane) by NitWit collection which l just adore all of the DP packs xx

Debbie said...

Hi Sandra...I hope you are well. Lovely card. Very pretty papers. Debbie x

Pat said...

Lovely card Sandra, great design and beautiful papers.

Pat xx