About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Friday 9 August 2019

Beccy's freebie image

Hello all
Just look at the image on this card
It's just so cute and you could download it for free
This is of course an image from Beccys August challenge 
And here is a card l created using this adorable image
So cute any young child would love it
Items used
White Scalloped card stock
Pink card Grey/backing paper/Silver peel off 
Bow made from snippets from the pink card
Added some gems 3d sticky pads to mount the image
Challenge
Thank you for your time
Hope you have an enjoyable day
Enjoy your weekend whatever your plans
Sandra H
xx

10 comments:

meg said...

Darling image and card,

Debbie said...

Adorable card Sandra, loving the image and the colour scheme. Hope you're okay honey. Thanks for your lovely message on my blog - I'm doing fine thanks. Hugs xx

Kathleen said...

A really sweet image Sandra and like the pink and grey mix. Cute die cut ribbon too.

Have a nice week end.

Kath x

aussie aNNie said...

Sweet card Sandra, loving the pretty colours here.xx

Beccy said...

I love the mix of pink and blue/grey Sandra, what a fabulous colour combination. The scalloped border around your card is wonderful and I also love the pretty pink bow in the bottom corner. Thank you so much for the little plug for my blog, I appreciate it!
Cheers,
Beccy

Mrs A. said...

How cute is your bunny. I love this card Sandra. Hugs Mrs A.

pinky said...

Ahh this card is so sweet Sandra. Love the grey and pink together and your layout works so beautifully.

Sue said...

What an adorable little bunny, so sweet. Love the design of the card also.
I have a little bunny visitor in my yard lately, he is so cute. While I sit and fee the fish in our pond, he moves about the yard eating the clover flowers in the grass, so sweet.

Hugs
Sue

Debbie said...

Adorable card dearie. Loving the colour scheme, the bunny image and the bow is beautiful. Hugs xx

Gail said...

This is so cute!
the image is adorable!