About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 1 September 2019

Pixies challenge 360

Hello and welcome to my blog
Blink of the eye and we are in another new month
Christmas shopping will be on my list very shortly
Did you know it's about 18 weeks to Christmas
So scary hard to believe how fast the months are going
Here is my card for Pixies crafty workshop challenge 360
Using snippets and a freebie pint of beer
From Clip art, Cheers stamp and Die Stitched edges
l will enter into the challenge below
Thank you for your visit
l hope you have enjoyable week ahead of you
Whatever your plans
Sandra H
xx

15 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Cheers Sandra.!! What a super card. .hugs MrscA.

aussie aNNie said...

Cool class of beers, fabulous and cheers to you my lovely.xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great male card

meg said...

looks like a great pint fab card Sandra

Lynne said...

A fabulous man card Sandra and don't mention Christmas shopping yet please! x

Debbie said...

Ooh what a wonderful card for a man Sandra. So fun and would suit any age. Hugs and thank you for you're lovely comments on my blog. Take care. Hugs xxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

Darnell said...

Great snippets card, Sandra! I could use a freebie pint of beer about now, although it is a bit early even for me, lol! Love the colorful stripes and angled sediment! Cheers!! Hugs, Darnell

Kathleen said...

A brilliant image and great sentiment stamps and papers. Super card for a male, although a lot of ladies do drink pints these days.
Hope your week is going well.

Kath x

Pat said...

Great masculine card Sandra, lovely bp.

Pat xx

Inkami said...

Fab paper paired with this image, a perfect masculine card.

Di said...

Super card Sandra - as Mrs A says 'Cheers!'. Love your cards, always such fun.

Hugs

Di xx

pinky said...

Very cool male card Sandra, making me thirsty lol

Karen McAlpine said...

No! Not Christmas shopping already!? Oh boy. Thinking of that makes me wish for the glass of beer on your cute card. LOL Hope you are having a lovely day.

Sue said...

That clip art image looks good enough to pick up and drink. Wonderful card, Sandra.

Hugs
Sue