About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 26 January 2020

Di and Mo's January Challenges

Good morning to you all
l have been having trouble uploading my photo
Since early yesterday Mr blog must of been having
A bad day which we can all have so l forgave him
All came good as l managed after a few hours to get it on
Here is a card l made using Snippets of Kraft card, red card
For the background some gems, twine 3d sticky pads and sentiment
l am going to enter into Di's snippets challenge
And Scrappymo Rudolph days challenge
Thank you for your visit
Hope you have an enjoyable day
Sandra H xx

21 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Morning Sandra ..isn't it annoying when Mr Blogger doesn't want to 'play'..love the colours of your Snippet card nice design too

Anne

Pat said...

Good morning Sandra hope you are having a good day, love the Kraft and red design on your card.

Pat xx

meg said...

the Christmas baubles look lovely in the kraft/silver

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card Sandra and so glad you got it posted as it's so nice. Mr blogger is naughty at times...[typical male]
xx

pinky said...

Mr Blogger is just a trouble maker lol. I love your beautiful card. Hard to beat kraft and red!!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love kraft and red, fab card

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is super, love the colours you have used. Those baubles look great, Hazelxx

NGCARDS said...

A lovely card hun, great colour combination :) xxx

scrappymo! said...

Great card, Sandra. The use of the kraft paper gives a wonderful rustic look to combine with the beauty of the metallic card that peeks thru the diecut pattern.

Thanks for taking part in the January Rudolph Days Challenge.

Mrs A. said...

Wow, love your Krafty snippets background. A super card. Hugs Mrs A.

Babs said...

A wonderful card sandra and fab baubles they look good in kraft card..hope you have a lovely week.
Babs x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card and I love the Kraft card baubles.

Sue xx

Sue said...

Sandra love the kraft and red together with the pretty ornaments. Very lovely card.

Hugs
Sue

Anonymous said...

such a festive Christmas card! I love the background paper, reminds me of candy canes and the ornaments remind me of gingerbread cookies. :) I'm hungry. Thank you so much for playing along with the Rudolph Days Challenge!
Linda
Rudolph Days DT

Witchcrafted Life said...

This is so elegant, festive and timelessly pretty.

♥ Autumn

Gail said...

Sorry to hear your blog was having a bad day!
I love using kraft, as it goes with everything!
Your card is fabulous!

Di said...

Great card Sandra! Lovely design and don't red and kraft look so Christmassy! Love it!

Hugs

Di xx

Sue from Oregon said...

I always love the look of craft paper-gives such a natural feel to your creations! ♥ Sue Kment

Darnell said...

I'm glad the Googler photographer finally allowed up to upload your card, Sandra! I hate it when he is grumpy like that. This Chrissie card is much too pretty not to share! I love the scalloped edge along with the stripes to showcase your starry ornaments. I hope you are doing well! Hugs, Darnell

Karen McAlpine said...

Hi Sandra. Cute card. I like the large ornaments shapes and the metallic stripes. Hope you are having a great day!

Debbie said...

Lovely colour combo hun. Love the use of kraft card. I must use it more. Hope Mr blogger behaves better for you now. Hugs xx